Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I got 19 texts of my sister

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by danielled, Jan 1, 2012.

1. danielled

danielled Guest

All the same texts at midnight. told her and she said it kept saying message sending failed my reply was your network is telling porkies because it did send. Any ideas as to why the network said it hadn't sent when it had. Had them coming for ages so now have 19 messages to sort out because the network told porkies.:mad: think she has changed to o2 she used to be on orange but changed. My sister was like porkies I think they lied saying it hadn't sent. Think it was o2 she said she is with now anyway. She isn't impressed so asked me to ask on here if anybody has any ideas as to why it told her it never sent when it did.

2. Danielle F

Danielle F PetForums Member

My new year texts sent numerous times too - I don't really care, at least I know the people I sent them to, got them! :)

3. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

It was probs because the network was so busy it got confused :)
    I sent loads of texts, and kept getting told they weren't sending, so some peopel probs got the same text a million times lol, but i get unlimited texts so its not really a worry to me

4. redroses2106

redroses2106 PetForums VIP

as ginge said the network was probably too busy so got a bit muddles, happens every new year to people

5. danielled

danielled Guest

Good point though when I sent texts I'm with orange I had no problems. Which reminds me need to phone them.

6. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

Well I don't know about different networks... Iv been with 02 for so long, but maybe 02 is more popular so there are more texts going to and from?
    Im not sure lol, but I get it every NYE, i wouldn't worry about it, I know that everyone close to me is wishing a happy new year, even if I don't get it till the next morning :)

7. danielled

danielled Guest

She will be grateful. Will tell her tomorrow.

8. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

It probably would have been a good thing if my texts hadn't gone through. A few people have commented on my texts today :D

9. davidc

davidc PetForums VIP

ewre htey anyigthn ilke yuor ospts ysteryda? :D

10. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

easy to sort lol, just delete the message log :D

11. danielled

danielled Guest

There's only one problem. My phone hasn't got the option to delete all pm's at once. It's not an up to date phone.

12. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

lol :D :D its only 19 wont take long :D

13. danielled

danielled Guest

Only 19? Lol I need to delete all my texts as it is getting full.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice