Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

i give a lift to a girl at work

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by skyblue, Apr 21, 2011.

1. skyblue

skyblue PetForums VIP

well shes slovakian,lovely girl with purple hair(shes young so why not?).....well we got talking about my dogs on the way home tonight,and it turns out that because she and her boyfriend live in a flat they wont have a dog,even though they want one.......well she got to saying,or asking...how she'd like to walk a dog and how could she do it......so i pointed her to the local dog rescue but even better would be a local pensioner that would be over-joyed to have their dog walked regularly

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Aww thats a lovely idea :)
    I loved walking the dogs at the rescue when I wasn't allowed a dog in my first flat and then by chance come across an old lady who couldn't walk as far as her dog liked to go. When I moved I still come back to walk her dog until she had to move into a home. She was ever so greatful that I walked him :)

3. emma_esplanade

emma_esplanade PetForums Junior

i used to walk a dog for the cinammon trust - they are a charity that help elderly or terminally ill people by having someone to help them care for their pets so they don't have to give them up x

4. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Was just about to suggest that; fantastic way to help out.

5. shells

shells PetForums VIP

thats such a fab idea and a nice one xx

6. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

As already mentioned The Cinnamon Trust would be a good place for her to contact, I know they have a map, or did have of areas where help urgently needed :)

Local rescues would be thrilled to hear from her too! Let us know how she gets on :thumbup1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice