Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I feel terrible today

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lifeizsweet, May 18, 2010.

1. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Firstly i feel sick, my eyes are stinging so bad! I feel physically sick and hot and cold and weak :(

Secondly i feel like I'm doing terribly at my job! I love it, but i'm doing more than i thought i'd be doing - I was going to just be doing office admin and now i'm a pa too. It's busy but i keep making stupid mistakes with important things and i'm panicing as my 3 month review and end of probabtion is coming up and i'm so worried i am not going to pass and be out of a job!! I don't know what to do!!

I worked late today, turns out could of worked till now and got the 7pm train home because OH isn't even home hope

aRghhh i feel like crap. :(

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

You are panicking and making yourself ill, relax and enjoy your job, if you make a mistake then you will learn by them, if it was that bad you would of been taking into the office by now. It isnt worth making yourself ill over it, or you will end up being home on the sick and then wont have a job to go back too. Try to relax if you can, take some extra vitamin C aswell so if you are going to get a cold it will help you get over it quicker, look after yourself and you will be fine. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Thanks Welshie
    I know i am being silly, i just really like this job and can't afford to lose it! A good nights sleep and I'll go home with a refreshed head on my shoulders and attack my work pile!!

xx

4. Sorcha

Sorcha PetForums Senior

I don't think you're being silly, but you do have to relax a bit.
    Things will go so much better when you do.
    If you love the work you do, you'll be okay.
    Relax and feel better soon!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice