Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I feel so poor :(

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lifeizsweet, May 29, 2010.

1. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

I just paid our council tax, water bills, credit card bills and phone bills today.

all my pay is going so quick ! :( being a grown up is annoying sometimes!

2. PembrokeMadhouse

PembrokeMadhouse PetForums VIP

My 15 yr old daughter just brought home her first pay packet - the sum total of £10.50! She has chosen to go out tonight with her friends, so I said I would give her a tenner, before I knew about the job, but now she says she wants £20(!!) so I said it had to come out of her wages! So she has earned 50p today!

It's a hard life when you start... funny how it doesn't really change as times goes on!

Hope things get better soon for you.

Clare x

3. lifeizsweet

I'm glad we are being more sensible this time around - no sky, pay as you go internet, cheap food shopping!

Atleast we've got a roof over our heads and food in our bellies, thats all that really matters!!

simplysardonic likes this.
  4. mollymo

mollymo Life is Golden

Thats the reason we cant get rid of our son...He says he not paying all his wages out on bills:rolleyes:

5. lifeizsweet

To be honest I'd rather be poor and have my own place than still live at home!! Even if me nad OH broke up i'd still rent on my own rather than move back, I'd be even poorer then, but i love having my own place!!

6. HollyM

HollyM PetForums VIP

I sympathise....i'm skint too because of this BSH cat that i am getting but i suffer from M.S and dont get out much and no he will provide me with so much happiness it is worth it!:thumbup:

7. mollymo

mollymo Life is Golden

I wish he felt like that.....Im going have to start being mean to him instead of good old mum:lol::lol::lol:

8. lifeizsweet

Do what my mum did!! she basically told me that i wasn't allowed to live there anymore lol!

9. mollymo

mollymo Life is Golden

Oh Im sorry that happened to you,but I couldnt do that.....Im a soft mum;)

10. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

I thought I had plenty of cash this month after bills. But after Patricks vet stay, getting ear mite treatment, sorting out Banjo's foot and spaying and microchipping Heidi I think Im going to be having beans on toast for the month!:rolleyes: (and Im still daft enuf to make sure they all get their monthly treats too!):D

11. lifeizsweet

We have chickens so i always figure atleast we can have eggs if we've nothing else!!

12. LadyLoraella

LadyLoraella PetForums Member

I hate that on pay day. I'm left with about £100 a month to myself which is also for food but then I only work p/t but I don't want to work more hours as I'd rather have a dog and a life!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice