Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I feel so down!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by celicababe1986, Jul 18, 2009.

1. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

Sorry to all for writing this, I just want someone who does not know me to listen.

I am pregnant (20 weeks tomo) I have a four year old daughter, a partner of 5 1/2 years, countless amounts of pets.....yet i feel so down!! I cant stop crying over the silliest of things. It has got to the point where i keep snapping at my oh and daughter over the stupiedest things!! even push the cats off when they climb on me!! I then feel rrally guilty straight after!!!
    Its hard because I am the bubbly positive girl who everyone turns to for advice, so I feel like I dont have the right to feel like this!! I think maybe its anxiety over the unborn, because I am constantly in and out of hospital and in a bit of pain. I have also woken up with a chesty cough and sore throat so feel ill :(!! I have come into money trouble and just dont see how I am going to keep up the cost of my horses!! And on top of all that my beardie has broken his leg!!! I just feel I have the whole world on my shoulders and no one to turn too!!

Thanks for reading and I am not expecting any replies...just wanted to write things down and maybe feel better about it??

2. Yourgifts Ourgifts

Yourgifts Ourgifts PetForums VIP

BIG hug from Sky and hope you feel better soon..;)

3. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Awww poor you,things will sort themselves out soon you'll see:)

4. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

oh bless you, so sorry you are feeling like this, hormones are a strange thing, and with you not feeling well also, you will feel even more emotional. Sending big hugs and feeling better vibes.:)

5. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Awww, dont worry, im sure your daughter and husband will understand, your under alot of stress! :D Hope you feel better soon! :D

6. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Im so sorry your'e feeling so down. Sending you a big cyber hug. ;)
    You clearly do have alot on your plate to worry about. What's more it often happens that alot of bad things all seem to happen at once and your'e left wondering if and when it will ever end. There are better times ahead and you have alot to look forward to even if it doesn't feel that way at the moment. Im only a click away if you ever fancy a chat. What's more i know there will be plenty of other members on here to support you too. xxxx ;) :)

celicababe1986 likes this.
  7. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

((((HUGS))))

Aww petal you feeling rotten at the moment i think everyone feels like that sometimes, dont feel bad we all here for you..;) and what makes it worse is your have a little bambeno coming..i didnt know that congrats:D. we will have a a baby shower....lol i think thye are new thing now..:rolleyes:

I had a rotten day yesterday..:( but spoke to my freinds on here(there) and made it a lot better sometimes it better to type things than say sometimes..:)

You keep your chin up petal xxx

8. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

Thank you....it does make you feel better to talk about things out loud, rather than just thinking about them and keeping them to yourself. I know I am pushing those closest away, but cant seem to stop. The oh just says hormones!! and my daughter gives me a big hug..the cats arnt so forgiving though:rolleyes:

9. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

I really feel for you - pregnancy can be hard at the best of times but when you are having problems I can imagine how down that does make you feel.:sad: Being ill won't be helping either. I hope you are resting as much as possible and that your o/h is helping out.
    Loads of hugs to you and hope that the rest of your pregnancy is problem free.

[​IMG]

10. ninja

ninja PetForums VIP

there is no need to apologise for writing how you feel,
    i sorry you are feeling like this and hopefully talking to us on here will make you feel better about things,
    that is what we are here for, to help each other through the bad times as well as the good times,
    really do hope that talking to us will help you, x

11. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Yep it certainly does help to talk about things. Just remember your'e not on your own...there's alot of people on here who care about you. ;)
    As for your cats not being so forgiving...well lets face it they can be the most ignorant of creatures themselves at times...lol..They never bear a grudge though....xxxx ;) :D

12. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

Sorry to see you are feeling so low and crappy at the moment. Sounds like your hormones have gone into overdrive with all thats going on in your life.

Vent as much as you like on here if it helps - we're here to listen and hold your hand, even if it is in cyberspace.

Sending you a big hug cos i think you need one.

13. LadyRedLainey

LadyRedLainey PetForums VIP

Huge big hugs!

I remember feeling the same when i was pregnant, especially with my middle lass. I felt so low, nothing seemed to perk me up for ages. But it will get better!!
    When you feel those stronger kicks, and be able to let your little lass see/feel her bro/sis kicking :D it will be so lovely!!

I hope your feeling better soon xxx

14. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Hormones! I miscarried at 3 weeks and I had enough hormones running through me to power a city!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice