Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I feel like a ticking time bomb :(

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by harley bear, Jan 10, 2012.

1. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

i dont know if its because im hormonal or just really angry but i feel about to explode!!!!!
    Just had a bost up with OH totally his fault!!! (he was in the bathroom with the heater on which is very loud and the door half closed..i was in the living room door closed my youngest was screaming for his dad..eldest watching a film on the laptop and the telly was louder than the laptop.) yet because i couldnt hear him shout me im a deaf bitch...or whatever he said :mad: so no way am i being spoken to like a twunt infromt of my kids so we have a wacking great row now hes fooked off in the car god knows where with little to know petrol in the car!!! I will have to walk the kids to and from school because i aint got a flippin bean till thursday which is making me even more fooking mad and i just wanna scream and or cry :blush::eek:

just needed to get that out sorry :eek:

2. snoopydo

snoopydo PetForums VIP

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH MEN......I hate the way they speak to us BUT if WE spoke to them like that Heaven Help us...

I really do hate the Double standards in realationships.

I'd make him walk the kids to school in the morning unless he's at work or something by then.

MEN :mad:

3. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

You see it was all my fault for not being able to hear him..@rsehole!
    hes just walked through the door grrrrrr:rolleyes::

4. snoopydo

snoopydo PetForums VIP

This is what I mean You could'nt hear so it's YOUR fault..Maybe he should have shouted louder Gosh you sound exactly the same as me in my house. :eek:

If the roof fell off this house it would somehoe be my fault.

Do you feel abit better :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice