Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

i feel like a bad friend =/

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bexy1989, Jun 30, 2009.

1. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

My best mate broke up with her Boyfriend about 3 or 4 months ago now but they were together nearly 2 years.

He got a new girlfriend 2 months ago and he seems so much happier with his new girlfriend, but its really hitting my best mate hard :(

i told her she really needs to talk to him about everything and how she feels about it because otherwise they won't cope just being mates. Before he got this new girlfriend they were really good mates but now they hardly talk.

Well tonight i really had had enough because she was saying she still loved him etc but she was swearing she wouldn't talk to him.

Now her ex is my boyfriends brother so my boyfriend tends to get alot off me because im sure his bros new girlfriend is it his ex's face.

Neither her ex or his new girlfriend talk to her much at all anymore. For awhile now i have said to her you need to talk to him to get closeure on it all but she wont.

Well tonight her ex has turned round to her and said look whats up and shes not said a word about him and his gf when its all about them and then hes to her that she has to list everything =/

i feel really bad because i feel like its my fault he has been like that with her tonight but she really needed to talk to him :(

sorry i REALLY needed to get that off me chest :(

Congrats if you lasted to the end :p

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Don't feel bad, this isn't your problem :)

3. Gobaith

Gobaith PetForums VIP

Your not a bad friend at all hun!
    You did your best to try and act as a shoulder to cry on but you weren't to know how he woulda reacted!
    All you can do now is be there for your friend and tell her your there for her, but she doesn need to move on.
    Afterall, he has and surely shes worth more than that.

Chloe x

4. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

she tried another relationship but she admitted that she wasn't ready for it and i think its because she still loves her ex.

I've told her i'm here for her and she knows that but she's soo bad at keeping things to herself :(

i thought it might help if they spoke tonight because it would get everything of her chest i've done so much for her to try and save thier friendship recently and everytime she says no im not talking to him about it i really feel let down :(

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

There's only so much you can do, if she's not brave enough to talk to him then that's something she needs to deal with herself. If you push her she might start to resent you and then you'll argue

6. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

yea...she apprently spoke to her ex a fair bit so hopefully they have sorted everything and can just have a good friendship :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice