Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I don't want to alarm anyone.. but...

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Paws&Claws, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

I just had a FREE trip to the vet!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

My 3 bunnys went for a trip to the vet this morning to have a weight check and nail clip and general health check :D

Well... they had there weights done and ALL of them have lost a good healthy amount of weight since 2 months ago and the lovely nurse even printed out a weight chart with there weights on it for me :D

then she took the ends off all the bunnys nails as they werent too bad this time :thumbup:

Then she gave them a general health check and everythings fine with all of them :thumbup:

THEN!
    I went to the counter to pay expecting a bill of about £20 for all 3 but the nurse just said 'oh you dont need to pay anything today.. we only did small bits and bobs, and sometimes we just fancy a chat with you' haha :lol:

She didnt charge me for any of it, and another nurse agreed not to charge and they even gave me 2 goodie bags for the rabbits with special treats and food and vouchers off there next bag of food!!!!!

Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :thumbup: x

2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

blimey !! its not often you get something for nothing, good for you.:thumbup:.:thumbup:..:)

3. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

I was soooo shocked when she said i didnt owe anything! :D
    She just said well we know you and your here everyother week anyway! haha :D x

4. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

Wow that's great. I took my two to the vet two weeks ago to have their nails cut and get worming stuff for the two of them - he only charged the £12.00 for worming stuff. I thought that was great too!!

5. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

Me is very jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

and i thought my vets were good!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice