Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

i dont hav dog but was brougt up with them but still love lap dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sexy erica, Feb 23, 2008.

1. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

i dont have dog but i still love them expeccialy the tinny lap dogs as was brought up with them.
    so what dog do u have&dose it do things to make u laught&is it talted in what way?does it talk in anyway?i liike all dog but lap dogs are my favourite do u have them tinny dogs.tell me all about ur gdog&what u love about them&is it talted in what way&so on.
    like to heare from u dog lovers&like see pics if u can

2. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

akitas what is it as never heared that word.they look cute thiught ur dogs&nice&fluffy.

3. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I have 4 dogs and one of them is a little lap dog shes a chihuahua calles Tasha here are 2 pics of her 1 when she was a pup and 1 like she is now:)

Attached Files:

4. Leanne1989

Leanne1989 PetForums Junior

Hiya, I have 3 chihuahuas a long coat dog called mikey a longcoat bitch called fizz and a smooth coat bitch called lola. My mum has 9 at hers but i sort of call the mine anyway lol my mum also has 2 bullmastiffs and a yorkie....yep her house is bedlam!:D

5. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

so cute&cuddly as i love chihuahaus&also **** shoes.i was brought up with them two breed lap dogs.i wanted one but i cant cos u have work them which i cant cos i in wheelchair so i coudent have one :(
    but it says about dog as there tinny there quite happy in back garden&plus run around in house but everyone says u need walk them so i cant so couldent have one.but i would realy like one as was brought up with them.what others dogs do u all have?whats its peronalitys?
    nice pics vixenelite of ur cute lap dogs&thanks for showin them

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice