Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I didnt deserve that!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Staysee, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

I was part way through doing my last post when i stopped to have a drink and as i put the drink back on my drawers i noticed a MASSIVE BLACK SPIDER run across my floor and go under my bed, natural instict? Chuck a cat at it!

But i had the wrong cat on my bed, so had to tempt another with treats who then kept walking away cos it managed to hide itself in the shadows.

Eventually he found out and he was on the hunt.

I was pulling everything into the middle of my bed so it wouldnt climb onto my bed, but it musta bit jenson cos he was a bit wary of it and kept shaking his head for like 10seconds.

I was calling for lewis his brother, but nowt....so got jack, the big cumbersome cat who has been known to sit on spiders and kill them cos he gets bored. But he couldnt be bothered.

Eventually jenson was loosing interest so i managed to summon lewis with the plastic bag of delight [bag of treats shaken slightly] and put him under the bed where the spider was, he wasnt impressed and didnt play ball.

So i've had to grab a heavy box and move some cables from where it was and have planted that on it.

After yesterday i SAVED spider in the bakery, instead of mopping it up, i got a colleague to come pick it up and this is the thanks i get?!

I do love the summer, but i cannot wait for winter and the lack of spiderness!!!!

2. I'm terrified of spiders and have to get my 8 year old son to take it out into the garden for me.

3. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

the only person in our house who touches spiders is my dad and he was fast asleep and still is

4. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

LOL its Karma for the gift thread conspiracy ;)

5. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

OI!

Dont be bringing the gift thread here.....hey, what conspiracy?!

6. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

LOL you know what :p

Trust me though if I'd seen a spider I'd be screaming so loud running out of the house waiting for someone to save the day :eek:

Not a fan of creepy crawlies or bugs :D

I ran screaming around Paignton Zoo in the insect section. There were cockroaches on the floor :eek:

7. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

Is it your new gift list? haha

I dont mind many bugs, i held a may bug aka cockchafer [i love this beetles name!] on tuesday cos it was badly injured :(

I dont like spiders, bee's, wasps or hornets....thats bout it....i'd hold a cockroach!

8. Bandy

Bandy Banned

Fly swatter...good aim..bit of muscle..done

:D

9. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

New gift list? never saw what the old one was :p

If that is a real name I LOVE it :D almost feel sorry for it....being called that :p

10. Bandy

Bandy Banned

I wanna know how the guy that named it came up with the name.

On second thought...maybe I dont. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice