Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I could have died or got arrested today

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sequeena, Jul 7, 2009.

1. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Do I have your attention? :p

It's a bit of a long story but the gist is: My best friend's sister got beaten up in school by a gang of girls but there was one 'ringleader' who led it all. The ringleader was suspended from school for a week and my best friend's family has pressed charges against the girl. The girl's father came round and threatened to stab everyone if they didn't drop the charges :rolleyes:

Today my best friend and I went into Swansea. I drived up and she drove back. On the way back who happens to be next to us on the motorway? The girl, the father and the mother. My best friend loses it and starts cutting them up every which way she can.

My face = :yikes:

Edit: This 'ringleader' got her friends to kick my best friend's sister to the floor and stand on her hands whilst she ripped the poor girls jaw open and hit her repeatedly in the face :mad:

#1 sequeena, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  2. kath123

kath123 Guest

Can totally understand why your friend was so angry to see them in the car next to you but it wont help when it goes to court im afraid!!!

As they could say that she tried to kill them now!!!! :eek:

3. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

She's not bothered by that I don't think, it's really their word against hers.

It's horrible though, her sister is 14 and she needs an operation on her nose :(

4. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

:eek: :eek: scary!!

I hope that family get what they deserve.... they don't sound very nice :eek:

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

They're just full of hot air, don't worry :p They don't believe their precious darling could do any wrong and now they're faced with court well, they're not happy.

6. kazijay

kazijay PetForums Member

Sorry to here you had a terrifying experience today. Tell your friend that although she is very angry and upset with this family two wrongs do not make a right. By behaving like this she is acting just as badly as the others and i am she she is better than that. Hope this nasty family gets there just deserts people cannot go round bullying others. well done your friends family i hope they continue to press charges perhaps if a few more people did this the world would be a better place !!!!!! :cursing: sorry rant over

7. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Tell me about it. I calmed her down in the end and she saw the error of her ways but she's not sorry for doing it. If she had the chance she'd beat the crap out of the father AND the daughter if she wouldn't get done for hitting a minor. She's a little violent at times.

There's now talk of bricking their windows etc (my best friend's father that is). Another day in Sandfields :001_tt2:

8. claire

claire Guest

Oh dear thats really bad, some kids are horrible

9. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

Oh god its scary how aggressive kids can be poor girl she deserves to get suspended for longer than a week!! if she can do that to someone i wunt have her back in the school!! and the parents god thats threatening behaviour to add in court just dont mention ur friends getting a bit riled up

but id be the same if i were u, my sis went through a phase of gettin bullied last year and were coming home crying her eyes out i were sooo angry i were 17 at the tme the girl 14 i met my sis at school my mam had gone to head teacher who did balls all about it and so in the end i had to bollock the girl in front of her friends (embarrass her) for her to stop it thankfully now she wont say a word to my sis now

and i got angry enough at her for verbal bullying never mind physical! hope she gets better soon

10. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Agreed.

And well done you :p

11. bird

bird PetForums VIP

What a horrible end to the day, and although what your friend was doing was wrong. I can completely understand her doing it. Unsure if I would have been able to control my feelings if I was in the same boat

12. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I think it got to her really seeing as a threat had been made on her own life too

13. Gobaith

Gobaith PetForums VIP

Aww thats terrible!
    Some people these days need a real good sorting out!
    Nothing i cant stand more :cursing:

Chloe x

14. jenny12386

jenny12386 PetForums Newbie

Kids these days are horrable. If I miss behaved when I was a kid I'm get bent over my dad's knee and my backside would turn red, and now kids have 'rights' to 'protect' them from this. A red butt never did me any harm. It's none the wonder there is so much trouble with bullying in schools and kids are getting more violent. There's no correction in place anymore.

15. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Apparently all this descended from school girl bitchiness too. I was in school only 4 years ago and this sort of thing never went on!

16. jenny12386

jenny12386 PetForums Newbie

Depends alot on which schools you go to. I'm an RAF bratt. Some schools I was fine, no one ever bothered me, other I was picked on none stop. Guess it's a little pot luck.

17. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I went to a rough school :p Anything that went on was fair, none of this ganging up business. If you couldn't stick up for yourself you were nothing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice