Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I challenge you

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rona, Jul 24, 2009.

1. rona

rona Guest

To find any images of the RSPCA headquarters in Southwater West Sussex :001_tt2:

I don't think they can want you to know what a huge place it is, and where all your money is going

RSPCA HeadquartersÂ*-Â*Ramboll UK Limited
    Google Image Result for http://www.centralsussex.ac.uk/csccms/web/news_img/RSPCA-HQ-West-Sussex%2017-10-2008%2012-49-50.gif

And the other side, take note, these lovely people have to raise their own funds
    RSPCA Brighton Home Page

So, if you feel the need to support the RSPCA
    MAKE SURE YOU DONATE TO A SANCTUARY

2. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

I am not a fan of the RSPCA ;)

And definitely second the note to give directly to those sanctuaries that actually do some good, far too much gets wasted on bureaucracy and other unnecessary costs with some organisations.

3. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

What a wonderfully expensive building for a charity that thrives on the publics donations :rolleyes:

4. sandymaynard

sandymaynard PetForums Senior

Hi Rona,
    I don't go much on the Rspca i have seen alot of cruelity and they have stood by and let it carry on! they only rehome the dog's they think they can make money out of!
    talk about a big building, so that is what they do with all the donated money!

Silly me i thought the donations were for helping the animals, silly me it is for their nice new building!
    Sandy

5. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Fraid I'm rather naughty as far as dog charity collectors are concerned, had a "discussion" with one outside morrisons not so long back as I told him in no way was I donating money. I do however buy extra bits and deliver it to a lady I know and trust who works in rescue. For some unreal reason he wasnt happy about me doing that :confused:

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

You weren't paying his wage, that's why.

7. rona

rona Guest

The one they had before that, had oak paneling and staircases, and carpets an inch thick in the top offices. I had someone on the inside ;)
    Really helps the animals doesn't it? :(

8. CatzEyes

CatzEyes PetForums VIP

Wow that is a big building. It is too bad that there are some many animals out there suffering and they put that kind of money into building that.:mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice