UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have dog beds in the house as the dogs don't use them,but I was at a car boot yesterday and saw a hard plastic dog bed with a real sheepskin rug in it for £2.:eek:

So I bought it.:eek:

I only brought it in to the house today and Craven tried to got in it,even though it's a bit small for him.:rolleyes:

So after our walk today I put it in the sun for him and he squished himself into it.:lol:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I got one of those beds from the tip for 50p, we used it as a makeshift paddling pool:D
Love a bargain!
(I'm not sure where I acquired the safeway shopping basket from, I think I borrowed it! but I've been using it as a wash basket for years;))

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
You sound as bad as one of my sisters, she can't resist a bargain either...:rolleyes:

Many years ago, she bought a tray of cat food, slashed in price, bargain to beat all bargains she said - she doesn't have a cat, she's never had a cat, and she never will have a cat! :yikes:

(I hope it doesn't run in the family.:rolleyes:)

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.