Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I cant move my face

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by shezzy, Aug 7, 2009.

1. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Waw. This is the first time ive ever used a propper face mask that hardens (ive used vitimin boosting one but they dont harden)

And I really can't move my face haha its soooo weird...
    Well thought I would just share that... lol bit bored haha :p

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Haha those masks are so awesome.

I love the thin layer masks which you peel off and you get the outline of your face :D

3. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Lol...I used one of them the other night and Pippa ran away from me! :D

Me too! You just have to peel it of in one piece! :D

4. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

I just laughed and it kinda peeled off around my lips haha :p

I just peeled it all off. Didnt all peal off in one though :( *Disapointed* (cant spell)

5. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Haha well Kira wouldnt saty away from me !! it smelled like strawberries and she kept tryna rub against my face !! shes the wierded cat ive ever had haha :D

6. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Lol :D

When I put cream on my face/body I have to keep both Harvey and Pippa away as they just want to lick it off! :D

7. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Lol !! Weird arn't they?
    Kiras got a thing about tryna rub against my face though :eek:ut: every morning she wakes me up by rubbing her face against mine.... and then licking my nose (which feel likes sand paper) lol

8. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I use the tea tree ones they're brilliant. My sister used one once and when she peeled it off her face was bright red...we then found out she was allergic to tea tree :laugh:

9. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Lol. Didnt she relise when it was on her face? like burning or anything? lol

10. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

No lol my niece is the same though, she can't use shower gel or shampoo because she's allergic. The only thing she has found is the avon kids range.

11. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Ahhh has she tried the docs? they might have like mild shampoos/shower gells.

12. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Yeah she has stuff like that but she wants something that smells nice too. She wears tons of perfume so I'm surprised she's not allergic to that lol

13. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Lol !! I'm like that :p i must admit. But thats because i need to use doctors shower gell due to my eczema :( it sucks haha I have it on my legs, arms and face but i found a face wash that i can use with out causing a flare up (yaay :p) but when i use shower gell i get loads of red blotches and my legs and arms get all dry and itchy. It sucks haha :p So i can relate to your neice.. kinda. lol :p I dont blame her for not wanting to use the doctor shampoos though -_-

#13 shezzy, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  14. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I used to live with a friend who had eczema and another condition...I can't remember it now it's where your skin grows to fast...

I had to have hand wash and hydrocortisone cream for my hands because the soap where I used to work caused me to have eczema on my hands :(

15. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Oh no :( its a horrible skin contidion to get. Im kinda used to it by now, had it since a child. I always have eczema on my arms but seem to only get eczema on my legs when im stressed out. Like right now im a bit stressed and omg my legs are so sore !!

I just realised im a senior member hahah :p when does that happen??? lol ive never noticed that before lol !! :D

16. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Oh yeah and im really happy becuase the mask never caused a reaction on my face:D yaaay. ^^

17. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

I cant use those masks

i did a few years ago and it burnt my face, had to take 3 weeks off work to recover

Was horrible as my face was always red and burning

18. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Hers was due to stress too I think but she had it all over. Her legs, arms, face :( We worked on a hot food counter together and the grease made it terrible.

Senior member happens when you reach 400 posts. Congrats!! :D

19. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Oh no ! :( that must have been horrible.

20. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Thanks haha :p

Ahhh :( I think the legs arms and face are quite common areas. Ive got asthma so thats why i have it (i beleive) originally but i only ever get it on my legs when im stressed. I Have it permantly on my face and arms (when i say arms i mean the crease, if you know what i mean??) but i keep it controlled on my face but not too bothered about my arms.

It sucks because I want to work with animals sooo much. But ive noticed at my work, when im picking up certain rabbits and g/pigs and accidently touch my face, Or even just with the woodchip, i get a reaction. I know its an allergic reaction but that then triggers off my eczema. And that can last like a couple of days untill i get it under control again. It really does suck because im so determined to work with animals.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice