Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I can't get a moments peace!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Pixi, May 12, 2010.

1. Pixi

Pixi PetForums Junior

Mia follows me EVERYWHERE!
    If i go have a bath, she has to come in.
    When I'm in my room asleep, she has to be by my side. Or on me!
    Lastly, I can't have any privacy when I go to the loo! oh god no.
    The flush scares her though, and runs off. hehe.
    I'm wondering what she does when i go out the house :( she must just sit there and cry and cry for mummy.

2. RachelGC

RachelGC PetForums Member

Awww she just loves you so much she can't bare to be without you!!

My little one is the same, esp when you go to the loo... you either have to let her in or leave the door slightly ajar so she can see you... thankfully i live on ym own so thats not a problem :thumbup:

She cries like mad if she knows you're in but can't see you, like when i get up first thing on a morning, she can here me opening the blinds etc and she's sit by the living room door (thats her bedroom by the way) crying until you let her out and then she jumps all over you.... have nearly been tripped up by her on several occasions!

3. Themis

Themis PetForums Senior

I have another one that won't leave me in peace. She sits outside the door when I'm on the loo and pokes her paws underneath the door. She sits on the side of the bath when I'm in it and runs straight to the bathroom when I turn the shower on. I'm trying to discourage this though cos I'm terrified that she will get scolded by hot water.

Both of them also like to be in the same room as me on the whole. So they sit in the kitchen or in my bedroom if that's where I am.

4. purrlover

purrlover PetForums Senior

haha i have 4 cats and a westie that all insist in being either in the bathroom when i take a bath or on the side of the bath or in the door way to the bath room!! itry and sneek a bath without any of them noticing but it never works!
    julie

5. slavetorobbie

slavetorobbie PetForums Member

Ah I know how you feel, my kitten sits on my shoulder while I wash up, waits by the loo while I shower and sleeps on my pillow at night. I used to worry that he was awfully lonely when I was out but to be honest I think he just sleeps because whenever I come home he runs to the door purring, yawning and stretching. Bless them :)

6. Jessycat

Jessycat PetForums Junior

WELL IT JUST LOVE
    if you need the loo! then pick her up put her in a differnt room and close the door then go to the loo and then when your dune open the door and let her out.
    Jessycat
    :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice