Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

i cant decide!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ducky, May 15, 2010.

1. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

i cant decide if im going out tonight or not. iv had a shower and everything but now im in ma jammies lol! i dont really know who of my friends are going out coz the girl whos night it is, is at a gig and so i dunno where or when im supposed to be meeting them, and have no1 else to go with!!

part of me is up for a bit of a dance, but i dont really wanna drink coz im doing my dogs trust volunteering tomorow and so have to drive to get there. plus i have a bit of a sore head, and just wanna drink some banana milk!!!!

dilemmmmma!!! :confused::confused:

2. madferrit*

madferrit* PetForums Senior

hi hun i would do what YOU want to do tonight, be a slob stuff ya face and go out next week!!:D

3. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

if you're already in your pjs..... lol go out next week!

4. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

haha well i am going to a charity kareoke night next friday, with the same girl and another of my best mates. so that should be a good laugh. its cause its her bday tonight, i feel a bit bad. but im soooo comfy now lol.

and i just poured my banana milk...nomnom!!!

ho hum

5. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

oh and i already did, i ate the hugest kebab earlier. feel so huge now lol!!!

6. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Seeing as you are in your jammies and you dont know where you are to meet them all, most of the evening will be gone, so why not sit back, cozy up on the couch and watch tele with your Banana Milk. Have a nice lazy night in.:thumbup: It is bloody cold out anyway.;)

7. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

yeeeeeeah i think im fairly settled here now haha.

whoopsie

8. corrine3

corrine3 PetForums VIP

in your jammies now, no way would be going out. I'm off to bed now :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice