UK Pet Forums Forum banner

I can't believe you're making me wear these mum

1K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  Dumples 
#1 ·

They oddly kind of suit her, and damn if I wasn't surprised that she can fit into a size 8 pant, her bum looks so much bigger than mine!

See less See more
#2 ·
Maybe the title should be "Not only can I not believe you're making me wear these Mum, but showing everyone on t'interweb too" :yikes::yikes::laugh:.

#6 ·
Thank goodness it wasn't a thong!!

:devil:

Why is she wearing these?!
She's having her first season and I panicked before I had to leave the house for a few hours so shoved them on her in the hope it would work well. She was fine with them on til I let her out to wee and forgot and then they were wet through and had to be chucked :( :(

#9 ·
What a brazen...........pooch!! :D:D

I had always thought kes was a proper nice girl!! :laugh:
This was her first attempt at the pink look, I think she pulls it off quite nicely. We did have some of the OH's boxers on first due to overestimating her buttock size but they were too loose.

Oh so pretty! :001_wub:

#11 ·
She's having her first season and I panicked before I had to leave the house for a few hours so shoved them on her in the hope it would work well. She was fine with them on til I let her out to wee and forgot and then they were wet through and had to be chucked :( :(
we are in same boat with Abi. Unfortunately nothing small enough here. (My pants would probably fit a St Bernard!:rolleyes:) Had been toying with the idea of putting her soft harness on her nether regions with some kitchen roll inside!

#12 ·
we are in same boat with Abi. Unfortunately nothing small enough here. (My pants would probably fit a St Bernard!:rolleyes:) Had been toying with the idea of putting her soft harness on her nether regions with some kitchen roll inside!
I've never had a bitch before so it's a bit new to me. I've put down a big bit of fabric on the floor for her to lie on and a towel on the sofa but other than that... :confused: I'm going to get some bitch spray from P@H tomorrow for when we go out walking (even though we shouldn't be coming across any dogs where I'll be taking her). Quite miffed about the timing tbh, we were planning to walk with her brother tomorrow who we haven't seen since taking her home but now that's obviously been called off :(

#14 ·
I never used anything with my lovely bitch apart from towels which she always managed to miss however t'internet wasn't invented then where you can buy things such as this for a sum which would keep me in M&S pants for a while and thats' without deciding on your chosen insert!!!
Dog Shorts - Equafleece

#15 ·
oh bless her.. i couldn't bring myself to make tia wear pants, i just wore a lot of black and let her bleed everywhere for like a month, lol. lots of floor mopping too!
I'm not really too fussed (being female you just get over it!) but my OH isn't much of a fan.

#16 ·
I'm not really too fussed (being female you just get over it!) but my OH isn't much of a fan.
haha fair point! my boyfriend was good about it actually, he doesn't mind dog related grossness as long as i deal with it. the only time he didn't like it was if she sat on him and err.. left a bit. it did get a bit messy in the middle, but i just used old duvet covers etc. to cover anything that wouldn't wipe off. and got her spayed pretty soon after!

#17 ·
I've never had a bitch before so it's a bit new to me. I've put down a big bit of fabric on the floor for her to lie on and a towel on the sofa but other than that... :confused: I'm going to get some bitch spray from P@H tomorrow for when we go out walking (even though we shouldn't be coming across any dogs where I'll be taking her). Quite miffed about the timing tbh, we were planning to walk with her brother tomorrow who we haven't seen since taking her home but now that's obviously been called off :(
Well in a way the timing is perfect for us as Bruno is still very much a baby. They are never alone together and if we go out we take Bruno with us. OH thinks I am over-reacting as Bruno is more like an 8 week pup than a 19 week one, but I would never forgive myself!

#18 ·
haha fair point! my boyfriend was good about it actually, he doesn't mind dog related grossness as long as i deal with it. the only time he didn't like it was if she sat on him and err.. left a bit. it did get a bit messy in the middle, but i just used old duvet covers etc. to cover anything that wouldn't wipe off. and got her spayed pretty soon after!
Aye, mine is a complete wuss despite looking like a stereotypical 'ard man', it's really quite funny. If he's cleaning the house and I've left a pin somewhere from sewing and it pricks him he screams like someone just shot him. :rolleyes: I'm going to get Kes booked in for her spay in Feb now. :)

#19 ·
Well in a way the timing is perfect for us as Bruno is still very much a baby. They are never alone together and if we go out we take Bruno with us. OH thinks I am over-reacting as Bruno is more like an 8 week pup than a 19 week one, but I would never forgive myself!
Oh I'll bet! It's not something you should ever take lightly.

#20 ·
I never used anything with my lovely bitch apart from towels which she always managed to miss however t'internet wasn't invented then where you can buy things such as this for a sum which would keep me in M&S pants for a while and thats' without deciding on your chosen insert!!!
Dog Shorts - Equafleece
How dapper are they? :D If they had an XS I would be tempted! I might have a shoofty on Amazon or that American site! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.