Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I can't believe this again!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by flufffluff39, Jun 27, 2010.

1. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

I posted the other day about an ad for an older chihauhau who was being sold as excellent for breeding. Now I find this one!! The pup has only had its first injection and is a potential money maker :eek: Poor thing :(

Stunning smoothcoat female pup now available. This little cherub carries the rare chocolate gene and is looking to reach an adult weight of approx 5-6lb so would make an ideal brooding bitch in experienced hands. 1st vaccination has been given along with her vet health check.She has been regularly wormed and flead and raised on Arden Grange Puppy food. Very sociable little girl. Will leave with 4 weeks free insurance and 1kg of Arden Grange Puppy food to get her started.Both parents viewable. Serious enquiries only. Pedigree but not KC.

It says in experienced hands but how does the breeder know she will be and shes not kc reg so :confused:

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Oh for god sake :mad: Is that in Neath?

3. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

No cardiff!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice