UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday I'd had a bad day and needed to unwind, so myself and the flatmates played cards and one of my flatmates sang Ace Ventura's slinky song:

Slinky song

Couldn't get the song out of my head, so what did I do at 1am? Got back out of bed and watched Ace Ventura :D I ended up not going to sleep until about half 3 this morning. Typical student, eh? :rolleyes:

It was only when alarm went off at half 8 I realised I need to ring the docs for a same day appointment as this bloody throat infection is back. So, rang the docs, only appointment they have is half 9 this morning. Took it, saw the time, realised I had to get out of bed and felt like crying :( (Also realised it meant I have to skip class this morning but shhhh!! ;))

So the moral of the story is don't get up at 1am to watch Ace Ventura, you're on a road to ruin! :nono: :D

·
Banned
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well lol, thats what happens, when you arent responsible :D
I am responsible. For the staying up late anyways. I'm not sure how I'd be responsible for getting ill? :confused: Still, it felt good to laugh at a brilliant comedy after things being so sh!t for the last few days. Plus, now I'm back from the docs, I can just crash out in bed :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.