Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I beat my dog...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Cassies-mum, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

according to the stupid people who cant control theirs.

there is a stupid roumor going round that i beat cassie :eek:ut:

I love her so much and would never do that to her, according to my mum
    they just say that because they are jealous because they cant control their dogs, but i dont know

the people who say this are:
    stupid people who let brother and sister dogs breed and said its ok because the male was from the 1st litter and the SIX MONTH OLD female was from the second :eek:ut: they then got rid of mother and father because they couldnt handle them but kept a puppy :eek:ut:

the second person is the person who didnt bother to train theirs

and the third is someone who doesnt bother to walk their dogs.

I am so annoyed at these people for even THINKING that i could do that to my baby :(

2. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Thats disgusting they are obviously of very low inteligence to think the only way to have a well behaved dog is to beat it.:mad::mad:

3. GSDlover4ever

GSDlover4ever PetForums VIP

i would be annoyed as well!

something similar happened to me - i was at my brothers house, Zara didn't like my brother much back then - becuase he was nasty to her.
    however he has tried to make an effort and Zara enjoyes getting attention from him.

as i stood in the living room with zara on a leash and sitting nicely beside me my brothers friend said "i obviously must beat her to get her to behave so well" :cursing::eek:ut:

i was like what!!!:eek:

i stated that i would never beat her and you shouldn't because they is no need to and its horrible, i also stated if i beat her she wouldn't trust or respect me - i asked him if she looked scared of me - his response was no!!!!

people are idiots. how could anybody think by beating a dog that it would make it behave better!!!! :mad:

4. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

I was really annoyed to start with but i know i dont beat her.

5. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Thats all that matters.

Sounds like they are projecting their own failures onto you. Its easy to point the finger at other people, takes their minds off the fact that they themselves are the terrible owners.

I was called a bully once cos i yelled at my dog.

6. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

this wasnt what i thought it was going to be, i thought youd beat your dog in a race or at some other game lol. i shouldnt let other people worry you. you know otherwise and thats all that matters. clearly these people are morons and not worth getting upset over!!

7. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

I thought that but didnt want to admit it :blushing:

8. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

glad im not the only one. obviously we dont think of violence and dogs together, lol

9. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

I've been told that once or twice once by someone who insisted they didn't want their dogs "overtrained the way mine were especially the big one" talking about Max whos an assistance dog so has to be impeccably behaved. So I must have beat the behaviour into them which I have never done.

10. Colsy

Colsy Banned

People grr i could eat a whole one !!!!

I think some people have too much time on their hands and go out of their way to be a pest.

Ignore thats the best thing,that hurts.

11. barneythore

barneythore PetForums Senior

dont let them get you down you no you dont so just ignore the people that think these things

12. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

People :rolleyes:

One of my regulars from work (we have become firm friends though he's about 50 years older than me :p) was very surprised to see me walking Sky one day. He had been told by someone in my street that she had bitten someone and had been destroyed :rolleyes:

13. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

What low life people.... I know what its like, Everyone finds something to pick at me, because im so good looking :001_tt2: ;) On a serious note, just ignore them, as your mum said, there just jelous, and we all know how well you treat cassie!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice