Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I Am Such A Push Over When It Comes To Animals

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Persian Prince, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Persian Prince

Persian Prince PetForums Newbie

I have been looking for a kitten for my mum as she really wants one since she lost her own cat, so anyway I called this guy last night who was selling kittens for £25 he said he will be getting rid of them by friday and he will keep one, then he calls back to say his daughter has decided to keep the last kitten and I said that's fine,then he asked if I wanted the mother for free I said no.

Anyway I just get a call today saying his daughter has changed her mind although I think he got offered more money and the person has changed there mind anyway, he calls me today asking if I still wnated this kitten so I said yes but not if he is going to change his mind,

he then ask again if I want the mother as he is moving back abroad to his country and said he did not no what to do with the mother cat and that he will have to put her in CAT SHELTER me being me and my partner being my partner feel so sorry for this poor cat that we have decided to take her as she is not only going to loose all her kittens but will end up on the scrapheap!!!!!

so I am going to suprise my mum with her kitten and talk her into keeping the mum as well lol she is going to love me but hopefully the mum can stay homed with one of her babies.

I only live in a flat and don't have a garden and I already have a white persian so it would not be fair, but my mum has a nice house with front and back gardens so they will be very happy there just have to make her see that but it is xmas and she will feel sorry for the poor mother cat I know she will take her on too.

I am off later this eve to pick up mum and her baby.

Just thought I would share that story with you all.

2. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

:eek:
    Did you get mum and kitty?
    Please let us know how they all are and if your own mother is going to keep them both:D

3. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

poor mother cat
    hope your mother keeps both, please let us know what happens:)

4. Persian Prince

Yes I have got both mum and kitten at my place at the moment my partner is going to talk with my mum later and see what happends, I am sure that when she see's them both she will not be able to refuse!!!

They are both so cute, mum is only a year old herself bless her but they are both fine and seem to be settled at the moment apart from mum hating my poor cat gizmo, it's a case of having to lock one lot up while the other gets out and then vice versa so hopefully they can go to my mums soon and we can all settle down again.

I will let you all no the outcome as soon as I can and I will try and get some pics sorted of them both to show you how sweet they both are. x x x

5. Persian Prince

:( Well people sadly I am trying to find the mum a new home as she does not like other animals and she tried to attack my cat gizmo again this morning and he is scared to death and at the moment they are having to both take it in turns to be locked away so the other can have a walk around.

I am really sad I have been crying all morning as this is not what I hopes for.

I have out an add in to rehome her and will put one on this site and hopefully someone with time love and space will give her a kind loving forever home.

So sad!!!

6. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

I take it your mother did not want them both then?

Such a sad story :(
    Hope mum cat finds the purrfect home :(

7. Persian Prince

No my mum was going to have them both but the mother would not take to her dog at all and my mum did want a kitten otherwise I would not have got her one and the only reason I ended up with the mum was cause the owner was going to put her in the RSPCA as he was going back to turkey and I thought that was sad and couldn't bare to think of her locked up!!

But she went to a new home last night a lovely big house huge garden and with really nice people that already love her.

They emailed today and said she seems fine and seems to like them and they love her very much and not to worry she will be well looked after and as for her kitten she seems fine.

So happy ending in the end!!

8. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Great to hear she went to a good home bless her, with a bit of luck they will get her done aswell.

great ending tho

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice