UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I would like to take this oppitunity to apologise for my thread yesterday after having time to think it was maybe alittle insensitive of me. I am sorry for all the comotion it caused.

One very sorry

DKDREAM

G

·
Takes a big person to ay that! well done - sure it were not done on purpose! least said the better eh!
lol
DT

G

·
Hi everyone

I would like to take this oppitunity to apologise for my thread yesterday after having time to think it was maybe alittle insensitive of me. I am sorry for all the comotion it caused.

One very sorry

DKDREAM
I don't mean to kick up a fuss, or start anything, but I don't see why people should apologise just for having an opinion :( you wasn't in the wrong, therefore no need to say you're sorry. :)

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Don't fret - it's all Ok.

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Its ok DK :thumbsup: sometimes we just say how we feel...xxxx

Hope this dosent get deleted..;)

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
hey chill, I blurb all the time, people just roll their eyes at me and carry on, don't dwell on it,, move on think of the next blurb.... could be worse LOL:wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.