Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I am soo angry right now!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by KathrynH, Apr 28, 2011.

1. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

As most of you know my son has been bullied in school for years by the same boy, and 2 saturdays ago we had to play them at a football match.

It appears that not many people like his dad as is also a well know bully too, anyway his dad is the coach of the other team we are playing and this lad that bullies my son was playing against my son, my son stood upto him brilliantly and i was so proud of him and he even scored a HAT-TRICK!!! :D:D

But the bullies dad cheated as we were beating them 5-4 and his dad played an extra 3 mins more than he should of and HIS team scored and so it was 5-5 after the game one of our coaches went upto him and started having a go at him about his cheating ways etc, it all kicked off and very nearly came to a fight, we had to split the pair of them up. This boy's mum came over swearing at calling our coach a f***** P**** and he called her stuff and a bit of pushing and shoving from his mum not OUR side.

Anyway have just found out that we now a load of complaints about our football team against us, our coach may well be sacked and there is a police report also about the whole incident as well, anyway the bullies father is on his facebook spouting on about US parents are just as bad as well etc, no idea what he means as i know we have history so i walked away with my husband and didnt get involved.

Anyway this dad has put on his facebook if the football association do not sort "US" out he will get his SON to sort it out in SCHOOL which means MORE bullying to my son and i am livid.

As you know i am up the school nearly every week as it is and now i am really worried it is going to get worse. How can any child behave in this way, it is awful behaviour and it worries me.

I have watched my son come home in a mess so many times and this will just add to my upset and worry, i am fuming and if i knew where they lived i would go straight round there to have it out with them believe me. :mad::mad::mad:

I am worried for my son going back to school on tuesday :(:(:(:(:(

2. manic rose

manic rose PetForums VIP

doesnt sound good at all. is it worth having a quiet word with any of the teachers?

3. 2lisa2

2lisa2 PetForums VIP

people like this make me so angry :mad: bloody cowards they are an whats wrong with these schools were they let poor kids be bullied :mad:

4. ClaireLouise

Print the page with them comments on Kath take it up to school hand it over to the head teacher and tell them if anything happens to your son you will go straight to the police as you have evidence. It a threat from an adult to a minor and the police would take it seriously

5. Kitty_pig

Kitty_pig PetForums VIP

Please, please do what ClaireL has suggessted :( bullies are cowards and he has no right to threaten your son in that way. ((hugs to your boy)) xxx

6. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

Yes they have been printed and sent to the football association as evidence as we are now up above the board of football governers or something, so yes good idea i will do that.

I am going to go to the school on wednesday, i cant do it tuesday as working too speak to the headmaster. :(

7. 2lisa2

2lisa2 PetForums VIP

thats really good advice or go straight the police

8. ClaireLouise

Good, No wonder his kid is a bully, he obviously learned it straight from his dad

9. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Id do that aswell.

I hope you get things sorted at the school and they dont just brush it under the carpet.

10. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

And from his dad as well apparently, it is family trait by the sounds of it. :mad:

11. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

That is bloody awfull, I know how you feel as my son have been bullied in school and was that bad I had to take him out and put him in another school. Any way.....as he have put this up on an open forum about what he is going to do, you want to save that fb page with his name on it and what was said, it is evidence if needed for police, this cant be allowed to continue, it is so not fair on your son. god I cant think of the name you call it when you paste a fb page and save it.?????? I hope this gets sorted out soon for you son's sake. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

Thank you, i do know what you mean don't worry and all in hand. His son is so sly though, he got his friend to hit my son in the face with a tennis racket not long ago as he has been warned about his bullying by the head. It just never ends hun i tell you. I cant take him out of the school as have another son in the school and cannot pick them both up at the same time from different schools. :(:(

13. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I feel sorry for the his son, he stood no chance of being anything other than a carbon copy of his idiot dad really did he, seriously some people should never be allowed to be parents:mad:, is your son worried about going to school Kathryn? I honestly could cry reading this though its so sad on so many fronts and unfortunately your son is paying the price for his bad parenting, I hope you manage to sort it out with the school and that father (and I use that term loosely) gets whats coming to him.

14. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

I have not told my son as do not want him upset and worried before he goes back to school, it might just make things worse you know. :(:(

Thank you for your words they mean a lot.

xx

15. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

It is so awkward isn't it. The thing is aswell if you all live in the same area then you are going to come across them one time or another, so it is better to keep him in that school, but make sure that while your son IS in and ON the school grounds he becomes their responsibility, does your son's school have a "Buddy" system,??? Kyle used to have a silent Buddy in school and when the bullies attacked him he would walk around the school and give this buddy the nodd and that was a sign that Kyle wanted to speak to him, this buddy would meet Kyle in a room in school and kyle would report what happened to him...the buddy would relay this onto the head of year or head master, that way Kyle can't be seen as a GRASS. This helped Kyle in the new school a great deal and he felt safer knowing someone was there to talk to aswell.

16. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

That is a really good idea, he had a reading buddy who is a girl that he really gets on with but it is an idea for playtimes isn't it.

Thank you i will mention it to the headmaster. :D

17. skyblue

skyblue PetForums VIP

better still,get him to join the school rugger team.....they look after their own

18. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

good luck kath. ... there just isnt any need for it, hes truely taking after his thugish father, and you and your son shouldnt have to put up with it , keep all the evidence on facebook , by any chance do the football games get recorded , it may be worth while having someone video it in the future

19. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

They have refused to play us again EVER in the future which suits us fine actually. :D:D

Thanks hun for your words xx

20. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

He wants to join the rugby team but i said it was one or the other and he chose football. :D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice