Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I am SO excited about Christmas!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Acacia86, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Its so exciting! I can't wait! I LOVE Christmas :thumbup: The reason i am so excited is because i have been looking at new decorations and i am getting them for this year..........they are gorgeous, stunning anf divine :thumbup:

Its only 179 days and about 18 hours to go! Woooop! :lol: :lol:

2. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

There are time where homicide is justified.............fetch me gun:lol:

CharleyRogan likes this.
  3. Cat_Crazy

Cat_Crazy PetForums VIP

Lol @ Bullet

Christmas already, it's bleeding summer still!

Besides Christmas is too expensive, considering telling my kids that it's been cancelled lol

4. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

Heaven's sakes, Acacia - here we are in a blissful heatwave and you're wishing winter on us already? Pleeeeeaase!!!! Can we extend the summer and postpone Christmas for at least another 12 months! :lol:

5. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

:lol: Christmas is definately the BEST time of year!! :thumbup:

I know its summer and i love summer but CHRISTMAS!!! Omg!! So excited!! I really have found the most beautiful decorations!!

I know its expensive but its so worth it!!

Am i really the only one who is getting excited? Are you not even a teeny weeny bit excited?? :lol:

6. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

I am loving this weather, really i am! But i have a serious love affair for Christmas!! :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

7. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

heres the deal, on chrismas day, can we all come over to your place and have an hawiian theme party:lol:

westie~ma likes this.
  8. Cat_Crazy

Cat_Crazy PetForums VIP

Sounds great lol.

I had a fancy dress christmas last year, was lots of fun!

9. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

I think you need to live in Australia. You can then have Christmas AND a heatwave at the same time and quit bugging us who hate the cold!! :lol:

10. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Ok thats fine!! If i am cold (which is very regulary!) i have the central heating on! So that fancy dress would be absolutely fine............just don't go outside!! :lol:

Noooooooooooo!! I could NOT have my precious Christmas in the heat :frown:

I like the winter! I love taking the dog out in the beating wind and rain then coming home sort him out have a bath/shower, get in my PJ's and curl up on the sofa with him and the cats and chill in the warmth of the house while the wind/rain/thunder is stuck on the outside!!

Oh and i sleep much much better if its raining! Ooooh even better in a mild storm :thumbup:

11. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I have two huge boxes of the most gorgeous cristmas decs that I bought in the sales this year, I want to buy a black christmas tree cos they will look stunning against the black tree, the saddo part of this story is that I keep taking the decorations out of the boxes and looking at them and that I keep trying to find a black tree on line but for some reason nobody is selling christmas trees at the moment:eek:.

12. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Lol!! Thank goodness there is someone like me :thumbup: :lol:

I am having a mediumish size black tree in my bedroom this year, with pink and silver decorations.

A small/medium pink tree in my daughters room with (safe) purple and silver or gold decorations.

And i green tree in the lounge with multi colour decorations!!

And thats just the trees!! :eek: :lol:

I can not wait! :thumbup:

13. dee o gee

dee o gee PetForums VIP

Oh dear god christmas is starting earlier and earlier every year! I like the few days of cold and wintery weather then I get bored of it and wish summer to come back.
    The weather last year was a nightmare, the usual 2 minute walk from home to work turned into a treacherous obstacle course that required skill and feet-eye co-ordination and took nearly 10 minutes, and halfway through on one particular day I got stuck and had to call my dad for rescue as I had walked up so far until I got to a point where I was surrounded on all sides by thick and very slippery ice and my only option was crawling across it, so I rang dad and asked him to drive (to which he said no way) but he walked down and together we walked back very very very slowly grabbing onto each other, it was just slightly embarrasing! :eek:
    We also end up fighting when the decorations come down from the attic, we have so many of them (over a dozen big boxes and I think 4 big trees :eek:), that it takes nearly a whole day to put them up and it usually ends in rows over what goes where! :rolleyes:

14. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

I know its not funny but i LOL!!!!! :eek: :lol: :lol:

I also have loads and loads of Christmas stuff :thumbup: its the way forward!! You can never have too much, you never know if one year it will take your fancy!

I know its coming earlier and earlier............just how i like it :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

15. Have heard it on the grapevine that the new government are considering abolishing christmaqs:eek:

16. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Are you serious? It's still June :D and before I forget "Bah Humbug" :p

17. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

Thought I saw something in the sky last week...

[​IMG]

18. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Same, but straight after Christmas I have lots of Science exams :laugh:

19. Beebuks

Beebuks PetForums Member

Yeah - thank goodness - minimally they could ban the mention of christmas before the 1st of December?? People in my office are starting to get twitchy about it already :eek: - Bah Humbug - i'm cancelling it. I'm going to tell my children that the new government did it, blame the coalition!!!:thumbup:

20. fire-siamesekitty

fire-siamesekitty PetForums VIP

Are you one of those people that leave decorations up all year lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice