Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I am so crabby

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by piggybaker, May 8, 2010.

1. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

I am fed up today i feel sick again and my boob feels like it is dropping off, I have cleaned the rats out and they still smell:scared:, and all I can smell is the chickens, eggs , if i didn't know any better i would say i was pregnant,,, but i 'm not.....

in fact i could do with a good cry:frown:

The kids are driving me mad with I'm bored, I have actually just snapped at my son and told him to go away, he has great toys in his room and he wants to sit at the table next to me and moan..... god i am such a cow:(

2. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

**hugs**

when i get like that i put on a film i know will make me cry and have a good sob to it.

have you had any painkillers to take the edge off it all?

3. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

we all have days like this babe. make yourself a nice cuppa, grab some choccie biscuits, lock yourself in the loo for 5 mins (i know not the most hygieninc place to eat biccies :eek:) and just have some you time..... works for me always xx

hope you feel better soon x

4. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

LOL!!

I was just going to say the same thing! But not tea...... pepsi max does it for me!

(((HUGS)))

Bless ya, i have been feeling quite hormonal recently too and my OH and children have now decided to keep out of the way!! LOL

5. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

sensible people :lol::lol:

i am just a bag of raging hormones 24/7 :lol: i seem to spend most of my time in the loo eating and drinking pmsl

6. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

I highly recommened Titanic, seen it like 20 + times and I still get emotional even though I know what happens:crying:

......:lol:

7. jen24

jen24 Banned

Hormones are the devil. know exactly how you feel. try to take some time out and relax, have a bath and read a good mag or book.

im the same at the moment. luckily hubby takes the abuse pretty well LOL :D

8. Lucylewis0

Lucylewis0 PetForums VIP

(((hugs))).......

I feel ultra crappy today too :mad:
    kids playing me up, dogs keep running outside in the garden (raining) then running back in with muddy paws and jumping over me, puppy keeps begging for food and stealing stuff out of the cupboard:(

Im going training at 3, i'll be pleased to get out for a few hours :D

9. Lucylewis0

Lucylewis0 PetForums VIP

Green mile :thumbup: I always always cry at this one

10. jen24

jen24 Banned

i start blubbing at the opening credits lol, its the music!! its sad!!! :lol:

11. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

i dont even need a film, i will cry at the drop of a hat!!!!

12. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

im the same today, lack of sleep methinx.

Ive already tried bribing the cat into having her kittens today but she's ignoring me so sod it, im having a drink :thumbup:

13. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

Just had a bit of excitment so I had 3/4 hours peace, there was an accident outside the house on the main road, poor kid she drove into the railings at the crossing so the kids where like wow look at that.

but now all the police have gone, they are miling around, :frown:

I do hate it when its wet as i just don't know whata to do with them, maybe i will go over and see mum.

14. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

i get the wellies and old cloths out when its raining and let them go out and play anyway :lol:

15. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

yeah take the kids out to ya mums or to the park or something achange of scenery sometimes helps, and the kids can play and leave ya alone, even take a flask of coffee and a book and umbrella :D

16. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

called mum she is off ot and will be back in about hour and half, dads gone to buy a laith machine,, you know wood work stuff so the kids will be switched on completely so I can have a quiet cupper with mum and let dad do some grandchild sitting LOL..

17. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

thats great mate :thumbup: have a nice time :)

18. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

thats fantastic, enjoy your cuppa :thumbup:

19. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

yep feeling better already,,, strange when you know its almost over you cheer up LOL or in my case support is on its way.

20. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Glad you found a solution - I remember that feeling well. In fact I used to explain to my sons that "Mummy was having one of "those" days and to try and be good or else I would probably get v cross. They were superb because if they didnt back off - they soon learned that Mum's bark could end in a bite :lol:

Over the year I learned not to pile things up in front of me when it was "that" time, do as little as possible and if I found myself not coping - STOP! Reminding myself that it would all be there next week when I would feel much better. It took years but was good to get a grip on PMS.

Then came the menopause and pulled the rug from under me. I have no idea how to cope with the tiredness, lethargy, instant moodswings, flushes and poor OH thinks I practicing to be a nun :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice