Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

i am in love..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Shadow And Lightning, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Shadow And Lightning

Shadow And Lightning PetForums VIP

have you ever got that feeling where you think you kinda love and miss someone but no idea who?
    well this is how i feel right now :D
    maybe its my bed im missing lol

2. 2lisa2

2lisa2 PetForums VIP

Yeah sleep it's abandoned me lately :cryin:

3. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

my love is sat on the table beside me begging me, blinking at me to go come to bed,time for a cuddle, its gonna be a long night:eek:

4. Shadow And Lightning

I'm not the only insomniac then lol. I haven't seen my 'lover' for a few weeks now. The cats have took over the bed and I'm on the sofa. Clearly they rule the house.

Lover sat on the table, hope you mean a cat if not, get more seats so he doesn't have to sit on the table lol

5. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

lol:p yes my cat ,he was being nosey,but i dont think he likes the brightness of the laptop,he s in the chair beside me now after playing a game of rug monsters:D i am tired now but i love it when everything is this quiet and still and i dont have to get up tomorrow:)you are so spoilt with all your cats, there must always be one who wants a cuddle:)

6. Shadow And Lightning

theres always about 5 that wanna cuddle and put their fur all in my mouth and nose lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice