Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I accidentally swallowed water with some fish tank cleaning chemichals (fish AGER st)

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium Classifieds' started by Unisykolist, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Unisykolist

Unisykolist PetForums Newbie

:nonod:

I drank some kind of fish tank cleaning newturaliser chemichals called "fish AGER st) it was a little bottle. I drank it by accident because mum left it on the bench, looked normal to me.

It didn't say it was toxic on the bottle but im scared out of my socks.

Is this bad I'm screwd arrr help is this bad will I die?

2. LittleMissSunshine

LittleMissSunshine PetForums VIP

firstly, drink some milk, not sure what it does but a dr oncd told me it's the first thing you should do if you inject anything bad!! then call the customer helpline on the bottle, if there isn't one look at their website and find the contact us section. they will advise you what to do, if there aren't any hazardous material labels on the bottle you should be fine but I would still contact them to check!!

xxx

3. Melysia

Melysia PetForums Member

4. Melysia

Melysia PetForums Member

Unless it is you also and your panicking all over the internet? :confused:

5. Mysty2008

Mysty2008 PetForums Newbie

Drink milk as this counteracts such chemicals and puts a lining on the stamach.
    Very doubtfull this will do you any harm tbh but if you do start to feel unwell in the next 48 hrs contact either docs or hospital but like i say very very doubtfull lol next time tho i would stick with a nice brew :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice