Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Husky home project support

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Huskyhomelove, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Huskyhomelove

Huskyhomelove PetForums Newbie

Hi,

I have huskies and really love them and have a lot expierience with them. Right now i am aply for maksimalisti project (local project in my country Latvia).
    I would like have your support for husky home project here:
    maksimalisti.lv/lv/details/266/
    (post also full url to see that it is project homepage) :)
    Page is in Latvian but to vote you need just need hit violet/purple button, chose one of your social profile, and hit violet/purplle button again to vote. (voting allowed each day in april -if you vote today you can vote again tomorow). If we win it will allow us to help homeless and our huskies get new home and proper sport activities!
    Many of ouners sadlly kick out huskies because they are dont give them many activities, we trying to help this dogs. I say big thanks for those who will vote :)
    P.S. On Photo is our leader Renda

Attached Files:

#1 Huskyhomelove, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  2. Huskyhomelove

Huskyhomelove PetForums Newbie

IS the some qustions please write down, and also i would like receive your feedback. And anything you would like to say about dog sport in your country countries!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice