Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

husbands hobbies(or obsessions?)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by clare7577, Mar 19, 2008.

1. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

This is one for the long suffering wives/partners,does your other halfs hobby drive you mad? My husband is a carp fishing addict(yawn) he often goes after work on friday and comes home sunday,and again overnight during the week.His landrover stinks of fish,and there are stinky bags of bait hanging everywhere! If he hasnt got his head in a fishing mag,hes txing his fishy friends.He spends hundreds on all the latest gear,and he hardly ever catches anything!

2. Jenny Olley

Jenny Olley PetForums VIP

I know the feeling years ago when my children were young my husband was obsessed with training and competing with our dogs, out every night at training, then competing weekends, so when my children grew up I got a dog and joined him, although I don't think I'd fancy fishing.

3. carol

carol PetForums VIP

i got one whos always in the shed or greenhouse,
    could you get him to put his smelly bits in a shed out the house then?

4. Fade to Grey

Fade to Grey PetForums VIP

he also is obsessed with his bloody border collie.
    sorry but it is the worst behaved dog in the world

5. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

He does keep his stinky stuff in his car(nice smelly steamy windows) when we need to use his car he leaves it all in the girls loo at work!

6. catzndogz

catzndogz PetForums Senior

:( My husband is sport mad!!!!!!!! you name the name sport and he'll be there.
    Our tv only knows sport channels. I've to record anything i would like to watch. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

You could always ring up sky and cancel the sports package!!

8. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

my oh loves his xbox360 it drives me mad, he has his head set on talking to his friends while he plays so no interaction from him at all

9. garryd

garryd Guest

sounds to me hes got another women:eek::D

10. Magik

Magik Banned

haha post of the week!!!:D

11. claire

claire Guest

my OH hobby is complaining! he complains the comp is too slow, theirs nowt on tv, cant find a film to watch, the dogs scratched him, hes got a cold and hes gonna die!, its too hot, the kids are picking on me, ect ect lol

12. claire

claire Guest

i think i might be in trouble later!

13. garryd

garryd Guest

It sounds to me like hes seeing another women;) if i was you i would pay somebody to follow him,and i bet you hes booked in somewhere with some old slapper:( Magik would follow him for ya ,as hes got a cash flow problem at the minute;)

14. Magik

Magik Banned

yeh I'm well up for a bit of detective work.. I can even brake his legs if he is proved to be a cheat... at an extra cost of course!!

15. how much?..........................

16. Cassiel07

Cassiel07 PetForums Member

My ex husband tried that sh*t. I bought into it for about a year or so, until I found out he wasn't really going fishing. He got caught with his hands down some other womans pants at a biker show when he was supposed to be camping/fishing with his buddies.

17. Cassiel07

Cassiel07 PetForums Member

My hubby's "obsession" is called Urban Terror. If I want attention from him, I flash him. He usually stops to see what I want then, LOL!

18. garryd

garryd Guest

Hahahahah PMSL:D i like that;)

19. claire

claire Guest

very funny i will try that with my OH:D

20. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I did that to mine last night, he told all the men he was talking to on the head set b4 he turned it off :eek::eek::D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice