Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Husband to be sold for 50p

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by xxwelshcrazyxx, Nov 21, 2011.

1. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Money will defo go to a dogs charity.

55 year old child (not a man), does not do well with commands, very obstinate and defiant so needs alot of work to get him back to a good person, I would say 24/7 constant care and attention is needed, I dont have the time now as I have tried and tried and he have worn me right out, he is up to date with all inoculations, does have diabetis so that is an ongoing illness you may wish to consider before buying my useless excuse for a husband. Does have a bit of agression when cornered about bills and the not paying of them, but this can be sorted out with Neutering...vet, hospital or even DO IT YOURSELF if you feel the need after owning him for a week.
    Have been health checked but Brain just not in GEAR at all times, I think he got FADING syndrome, good in bed when he gets going, snore like a trooper so your bed clothes must to tied down, or you will lose them up his nostrils when he breath in. Does have some Fluctuance after eating certain food though. Very clean and tidy he owns 28 bars of perfumed soap (his own not including mine). Comes with clothes, brith certificate, and a weeks supply of food. Viewing is NOT recommended coz you may change your mind when you see him. I can meet you in ANY carpark or public place of your choice.

NOT KC REG'd....................phone urgently on 228 228 4040404004040440404040

2. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

I'll willingly give you the 50p hun.But i'm sorry your going to have to keep him.One man in my life is more than enough.;):D
    Try getting in touch with Cesar he likes tough cases.hahaha

3. sarelis

sarelis PetForums Senior

Lmao just read your other thread, poor you men are such w****** some times! Have you tried Ebay? You might get more for him on there, just make sure you state clearly NO RETURNS!!! :D

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

I dont think Cesar could cope Janice not even if he took him to be with his pack, the other dog would be in the corner putthing their paw up and saying "wat eva, talk to the paw". PTS was in my mind.;)

Now that is a thought................;)

5. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

What's 'Fading syndrome'?
    Will pay you 50 p just for the laugh from reading that :)

6. jumpingbean

jumpingbean Banned

That was great: made me laugh :I think xbox's should be banned for all men over 30. :thumbup:

7. xxwelshcrazyxx

Its what men like him get, their Brain fades away,,,,,,,,,,,,,,more like turn a deaf ear or blind eye...........he aint daft.

He still here if you want him. Keeps making me cups of coffee all the time and winking at me. drrr wont work lololol

8. suewhite

suewhite PetForums VIP

Have you not got space for a kennel in the garden,thats were mine is I just change the straw bedding once a week;)

9. xxwelshcrazyxx

You put STRAW in there for him :yikes: I cant afford straw now coz he gone and got this game for twice as much, he can lay on newspapers instead. How do you do the food and water...................should I put hose pipe in through hole in wall and turn it on once every 6 hours, If I liquidise his food I could shove it down the same hose pipe. :D

10. suewhite

suewhite PetForums VIP

Blimey!!! dont liquidise his food you will have to do his anul glands just give him food in lumps, dont give to much water they tend to wet there bedding;)

11. sarelis

sarelis PetForums Senior

Eeeew there is no way I would be doing the OH's anal glands, his farts are bad enough!!!

12. xxwelshcrazyxx

Oh god yeah never though about that, he can kiss my arse but I aint going near his anul glands..............will give him lump in his food for sure :thumbup: probably easier to pick up solid poo........ewwwwwwwww gross I feel sick now lolololol

13. sarelis

sarelis PetForums Senior

I hear they can be readily trained to use a bucket :D

14. gorgeous

gorgeous PetForums VIP

i'll give u 50p - all them bars of soap will be worth it!:thumbup::thumbup:

15. peanut651

peanut651 PetForums VIP

this brought back good memories of when i put my brother in Adtrader lol his ad got posted in the paper and on the website...sadly no one rang up for him

16. xxwelshcrazyxx

He got a double wardrobe I got a single, on the top shelf of his ..........all his smellies, face creams, shaving stuff, foot cream, bum cream (piles) lol. then at the back is them soaps effing loads of them.:rolleyes:

17. gorgeous

gorgeous PetForums VIP

ewwww I fink the anusol cream has put me off a bit -tell you what gie me 49p change and I'll take the old scrout!:thumbup:

18. xxwelshcrazyxx

19. Shazach

Shazach PetForums VIP

Brilliant thread, absolutely made me smile...definetely post on e-bay - bet you would get some offers and become internet famous!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

20. DoodlesRule

DoodlesRule PetForums VIP

Are you sure you haven't just misunderstood the poor old devil - could he have been buying his own christmas present to save you the hassle? Tell him you realise thats what he's done and how grateful you are for his consideration so that you don't need to do any christmas shopping now. Peace & harmony restored :laugh::laugh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice