Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hurrah!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jo P, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

Gary Glitter has had a heart attack - fantastic thats made my day - I hope it really hurt and the best bit is - it didnt kill him so he can carry on being locked up - BRILLIANT!!!

2. Oh dear......Was there any milk bottles involved?

3. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

No but if I ever met the perv in real life I'm sure I could muster one up from somewhere;)

4. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

I knew today was going to be a good 1! :D

5. Shall we all get drunk than?!

6. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

well I'm t-total but I'll make a pot of Typhoo with extra OOOOOOoooooooo and the caffeine will give me a buzz LOL LOL

7. :D:D:D:D:D:D

8. Magik

Magik Guest

Yeh I'm glad he didn't die too... he needs to suffer as much as possible!! I think we should stone peado's to death!! All this rubbish about castration... that isn't going to solve anything.. it's not just about the thoughts they have! there's also the cruel action they take and this runs much deeper into the mind than just a sexual urge... sick b*stards that have no place in society and should be executed!!!

9. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

hmmmm, i think most people are glad he had a heart attack,,,,,,,,shame he is still alive i think

10. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

Oh I'd much rather he carried on living - death is far too easy for him - just like Ian Huntley, that barsteward keeps trying to kill himself cos its doing his head in being locked up - I hope he never succeeds - I want him to live for years and years so that he suffers and suffers:mad::mad:

11. garryd

garryd Guest

what mr glitter the nonce needs is not just sending to jail but being put on normal location in a jail and letting normal villains get at him and fcuk him up big style ! boiling water with sugar would be a great start lol! :eek: nonce case:mad:

12. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

owwies :eek:

I meself prefer the long tube with barb wire in the middle.

Dont got to explain where ill stick it :D and what effect it will have once i pull the tube out and leave the barb wire facing north.

ps.. il'd make an excellent tortorer :D

13. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

You should submit that suggestion to your local MP. They might bring it up in the house of commons! ....:D:D

14. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

ROFL :D:D :D

15. garryd

garryd Guest

the joke is i think he would like that ! my idea is better as boiling water with the sugar in stops the plastic surgen from fixing the bas*ard after ;):mad:

16. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

Must start taking notes! ....:D :rolleyes:

17. Ha ha ha!!!

18. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Yes thats a very good tortore tactic, i to will take notes :D

Ya see, once the barb wire is left in his umm ( u know ) imagine what his behide will look like when i decide to pull the barb back out lol
    I think any surgeon will find it rather difficult to repair that area in the state il'd leave it in.

Then ill move onto the front :D with a straw and smaller barb wire :D

19. :D
    Are you enjoying it?:D

20. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

I very much would enjoy it if i had a garry glitter stuck in front of me to torture :D hehehe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice