Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

huh???

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by frags, Jul 28, 2009.

1. frags

frags PetForums VIP

2. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

Looking at the members ID name it looks to be the same person placing the adverts.

Disgusting if you ask me.

3. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

I have never used that site (too complicated for me) very annoying silly people

4. alyssa_liss

alyssa_liss PetForums VIP

yep looks like its the same person :(

5. frags

frags PetForums VIP

looks like the kids like babies then sell them on again!!! grrrrr annoying!!!

6. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

send some abuse :)

7. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

same person!! thats awful, getting rid of one to get the other, the kids just probably want something a bit more fluffy then a rex, how awful!!!

8. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

If I was one of their children I would be worrying that I would be deemed too old at some point and swapped for something younger and cuter!

9. frags

frags PetForums VIP

LOL good point!

10. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Looks like the same person... argh. Get bored with their adult rabbit and now they want babies. Soon they'll get bored off them and then the cycle will start again. Some people are just so .. argh... thats all i can say haha

11. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Sounds like they dont like Rex's for some reason.

Stupid people.

12. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

I hate people like that, its as if the rabbit is a toy and the kid gets bored so they buy a new toy to replace the old one.

Just imagine "Want to trade partner for newer model, bored of this one its not good looking anymore since getting a beer gut, looking for a younger better looking one"

13. frags

frags PetForums VIP

nothing wrong in that :001_tt2:

14. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

I hate people like this my old neighbour was the same had about three rabbits and after they were babies the novelty wore off and they were lucky to get fed, i was only a kid then so dint think about ringing rspca or anything i hung about with the kids so just went in everyday and fed them and watered them myself, the last rabbit they had wen we moved was running free in theirs and our garden -lived a happier life but there were foxes in the area as they got to ours which were locked up- they were told of the foxes but they didnt care the rabbit kept itself they could just watch it running around - drove me insane it kept coming into our garden then under our gate down the drive and very nearly- if we didnt stop it onto the main road- we were constantly knocking on their door telling them the rabbit is again running up and down the drive and is gunn get killed on the road!

arghhh drove me mad that family - have now heard they have a springer spaniel -- i doubt it will be gettin the exercise and stimulation the breed needs as the novelty will have worn off by now!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice