UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
I'm cold. Heating doesn't want to work right. It's the thermostat and timer. We got a new one but doesn't work so this on it's way out one is back on and when everything but the kettle in the kitchen is turned on the electric trips.

·
Registered
16,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm cold. Heating doesn't want to work right. It's the thermostat and timer. We got a new one but doesn't work so this on it's way out one is back on and when everything but the kettle in the kitchen is turned on the electric trips.
oops hope you get it sorted soon((((hugs))) I'm having bad evening :blink: pets are all good though:001_tongue:

·
Registered
16,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was having a great evening, right up until some fcuking [email protected] ruined it by spreading lies about me, insinuating that I'm cheating on the lad I'm seeing. Not a happy bunny :mad:
((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))) sound like you having a bad evening too some people hey hope things get better:)

·
Registered
16,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hope you all have a better day tomorow!

my evening has been alright :) although just been on the thread what is your fav alcoholic drink and now I want everything I listed :eek:
Glad your having a nice day:) Things always look better when the sun comes up;)

·
Banned
22,188 Posts

For you too Katie. .

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Hugs back atcha :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.