UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet hudini :D

Ok its actually Coal but he is nicknamed Hudini cos he keeps escaping his hutch over night!!! He has done it 4 times but last night he made it worse by actually breaking the hutch door as i tightened up the latch!
He got out and nibbled his way through a sack of excell and a sack of mix and also ripped open my shaving bale and tore open my barley straw!!

Little sh!t!!! :D

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is simply the most placid bun in my shed but he does have a naughty streak me thinks lol

Have screwed the hutch together again and will await tonights events lol

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
I think it must be something in the air as this morning i found that Oliver has eaten a huge hole in my lovely jacket :mad: :crying:

It was on the back of the sofa and must have fallen down. He's obviously seen it and decided to shred it :rolleyes: :mad: :(

BRAT!!!

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
lmao, what a mischief!!! Its quite funny tho :)

I have gone out into the shed 3 times now to find a sack of shreded paper on the floor, the bag totally ripped to shreds and the paper spread everywhere!!! It was up on top of the guinea hutch(way up high!) and the first time I thought it must have fallen, but when it happened again, and loads of other stuff fell down, I figured either Rascal or Mclaren have been up there(from the highest shelf) and pushed it all off!!!

*Heidi*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.