UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
What truely shocking pictures, please people dont blame the kittens, remember there are no bad kittens just bad owners, so its all your fault Spid :lol:

·
Registered
14,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, they are fairly new - about 3 years here now. There's about 12 'proper' breeders in the UK - I've already seen a few dodgy adverts pop up! They are quite similar in temperament to the Raggies as they are descended from the same original lines but you get non pointed cats and they do now have a different breed standard. Scrummy cats. Check out my website and contact me through there if you want keeping up to date with 'stuff'.

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
wow, they are just beautiful, think i am going to have to read up on these, they sound very nice cats, and they look adorable, you are going to miss them when they go to their new homes, are they all booked up now.:)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.