UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mine?

im on the sofa (about to go with my laptop tonight) watching miranda (seeing myself somewhat) and waiting for a phone call from the boyf when he finishes work and im actually liking being a couch potato :)

hows about yous lot?

·
Banned
3,086 Posts
Sh%te here. The football is on TV. The cats are having their mad hour. I'm being used as a cat tree, cats leaping on my head and running over my chest - ouch :eek:

I need to get out more :D

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sh%te here. The football is on TV. The cats are having their mad hour. I'm being used as a cat tree, cats leaping on my head and running over my chest - ouch :eek:

I need to get out more :D
ooo dont watch football! now watching have i got news for you. my cat has decided that a moth is WAY more interesting than me! :eek:

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
im chilling in my dressing gown using hubby as a leaning post :lol: watching james bond, with a glass of vino. i've had a long couple of days and am shattered. making the most of a quiet evening xxxxx

·
Banned
3,086 Posts
ooo dont watch football! now watching have i got news for you. my cat has decided that a moth is WAY more interesting than me! :eek:
I HATE football, but it was a compromise with hubby.

Payback time for him tomorrow when I spend all of his money on a shopping spree, haircut and beauty salon treatments :D

It would have been cheaper for him to buy a ticket for the match.

:eek: Moths!!!!! My phobia :eek:

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
Kids are in bed...hubby is in other room watching footie...I am watching Rowan Atkinson snuggling up to my lovely Lily!:D

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Pretty chilled here, enjoying the luxury of hot running water, allowed myself a final indulgence (as little as I could spend at Domino's to get it delivered :D) before I spend the last of my savings on a cookers and now just waiting for a movie to start.

Was supposed to be continuing sugar soaping the walls but my back says no :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
i've just spent the last five minutes trying to catch a mouse that tigger decided to fetch in:eek: thankfully he only got as far as the living room this time, and not my bedroom. apart from that i've been looking at holidays to celebrate my fortieth next year. looks like we're going to cuba in february even though my birthday is in august :D

·
Registered
9,685 Posts
mine?

im on the sofa (about to go with my laptop tonight) watching miranda (seeing myself somewhat) and waiting for a phone call from the boyf when he finishes work and im actually liking being a couch potato :)

hows about yous lot?
I like the comedienne in that but boy what a load of rubbish...she deserves better.

·
Super Moderator
29,630 Posts
Chilling out, listening to a Radio 4 prog about the Chinese Tang Dynasty & the first Chinese heavy metal band (random!) while the kittens rambunctiously trash the living room

Reactions: lil muppet
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.