Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hows this for a dog run??

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, May 31, 2010.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Think I have picked one at long last!

Lucky Dog Dog Kennel and Run 4ft H x 5ft W x 10ft L | JustDogKennels.co.uk

As its only 4' high I will be getting the cover for it aswell, and have just emailed to see how much is to add an extra panel with gate so I have the option to seperate the dogs.

Its not fantastic, but we cant get a proper heavy metal one concreted in as the gardens on a hill and we are on a budget but I think for what I can afford this run will do the trick, its same as the one our new neighbours have.

2. Haley

Haley PetForums Member

How is your baby girl, she is gorgeous x

3. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

it looks good, just what you need and its not a bad price either :)

4. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

For the price it looks good

5. davehyde

davehyde Banned

does what it says on the tin and keeps the dog safe. good buy:thumbup:

6. ScottieDog

ScottieDog PetForums Junior

why do you need a dog run. Is your Garden not dog secure.??

7. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Although I have spent a day putting chicken wire along one side of the garden to stop Dixie walking through the holes - it is an old fence! - and the other side already have wire, both dogs can hop the fence with ease!

Given the lenght of the garden - 30 meters!!! there is no way we can afford to make it dog proof just now. We have talked to one next door about going half on the fence though.

Also it means that if I am off to the shops I can leave the dogs in the run, or once we get a wee kennel for them and concrete the run down, if I am off to see my daughter in the hospital it means they can be in the run with a walk off my aunt at lunch time and are still able to stretch there legs and go to the loo rather than be stuck in the back porch all day.

8. ScottieDog

ScottieDog PetForums Junior

Ahh Ok understand . Guess that's the benefit of having dogs for years our garden is dog proof and pup proof has been so for years. Only thing we had to do for our new pup that we got this year was to protect our Apple trees we put in last year.:thumbup:

9. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Yeah at least the garden will be puppy proof for when I get my gsd in a year or so :D
    There are soo many things we need to do, just moved in on thursday but making sure the dogs are safe is my number 1 priority :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice