UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Firstly I would like to say a big hello to everyone and I've been looking for a website like this for a long time, so to the owners, moderators and admin people, congratulations.

My name is Col, and I've come on here because I'm looking for a new home for my wonderful friend, Nero.

Thank you again everyone.

Col

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, dear Col.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi All

Firstly I would like to say a big hello to everyone and I've been looking for a website like this for a long time, so to the owners, moderators and admin people, congratulations.

My name is Col, and I've come on here because I'm looking for a new home for my wonderful friend, Nero.

Thank you again everyone.

Col

Good afternoon, colsy73!

How are you, and who is Nero?

:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
http://www.petforums.co.uk/dog-rescue-adoption/268789-help-rehoming-nero.html#post1062365556

Hi All

Nero is my beautiful baby boy great dane, bull mastiff & american bull dog all rolled in to one. I'm just finding it very difficult coping with his demands, demands of a very busy work schedule and demands of friendships that are dying because I spend all my time devoted to Nero. So something has to give before my sanity is the thing that gives.

Col :mad2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.