UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a lovely day today, missed the bus into college :rolleyes: so went back to bed for a while, then headed off into town to meet rick :)

Too £100 with me, cus I wanted new trainers, and I knew Rick needed some aswell. So we headed to Sports Direct, and both got some lovely trainers for £21 each I got a pair of Airwalk high tops :D, and rick got some regular Airwalks

Also got 2 pairs of jeans for a tenner :thumbup: Nice pair of denim skinnys and some black not quite skinnys lol, and some new eyeliner (My old one was tiny, had it for years! :lol:)

Then to top it off I bought a film for us to watch later (saw 5 :rolleyes:, so romantic lol) and a big box of broken biccies lol, and a HUGE rawhide thing for Kira :D

Am about to jump in the bath, then Ricks coming to meet me with my baby girl and I'm spending the night at home :thumbup: cant wait

So hows your day been?

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
had a lazy day been to fed up to even get changed out of my pj's today :(

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Tiring! This whole week has been mental. I am mentally and physically knackered!

I have done too many hours working! 9 most of the week, nearly 13 one day and another 11 and half today :frown: sooooo tired.

But before i go to bed i am chilling with a glass of wine to unwind!

·
Registered
54 Posts
urgh stress after stress, theres really not enough hours of the day in my life, just cant wait till sunday when the OH has told me i can have my second day off this year (i kid you not). Ive still got to pull myself out of bed and drive down to help her bring the hutch outside... and then again at 4 to help her bring it in.. the joys

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
better than yesterday... but up and down.

i feear tomorrow could be bad :p

glad you had a good day though :thumbup:

completely on a tangent. howcome the emoticon with TWO thumbS up :)thumbup:) is : thumbup :

but the one withe ONE thumb up :)thumbsup:), is : thumbsup :

^does that bug anyone else?

:lol:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
MOT'd and taxed my 125cc motorbike - selling it tomorrow.

Had a wander round a garden centre and got a blackcurrent bush, and 2 tomato plants for the front garden.....and got a squeaky badger for Koda.

Picked up a HUGH kong for Koda and a couple of bones.

Went for a nice walk.

Had a nice tea, with a glass of wine. Jon went to the local pub for a drink with friends, so i've just been chilling with the pooch.

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
completely on a tangent. howcome the emoticon with TWO thumbS up :)thumbup:) is : thumbup :

but the one withe ONE thumb up :)thumbsup:), is : thumbsup :

^does that bug anyone else?

:lol:
i've never noticed that before hahaha

·
Registered
12,734 Posts
interesting day

went to work... was busy as normal

i served a man just before i finished tonight and he came in to complain he was overcharged the last time he came in... he wanted me to do a price check on a product and he said he was overcharged by 10p on four cans of bitter and he was demanding me gave it him back... for a start the man bought them a week ago ... ok he had the reciept but he didnt have the beer... what are we suppose to do give it him back... what a p***k

my supervisor told him theres nothing she could do considering it was a week ago and he didnt have the products with him,,, he said he wasnt goin to make a special journey just to get 10p back... and since he knew about the mistake he could of rang us the next day instead of leaving it and being a very rude man a week later

i do hate customers at times :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
54 Posts
MOT'd and taxed my 125cc motorbike - selling it tomorrow.

Had a wander round a garden centre and got a blackcurrent bush, and 2 tomato plants for the front garden.....and got a squeaky badger for Koda.

Picked up a HUGH kong for Koda and a couple of bones.

Went for a nice walk.

Had a nice tea, with a glass of wine. Jon went to the local pub for a drink with friends, so i've just been chilling with the pooch.
oh good you've reminded me... see we decided in the same month to buy our car, her motorcycle and mine, and now in the same month, all 3 need taxing, mot'ing and insuring... ek.. saying that the zx7r doesnt need insuring again as im hopefully selling it, ive written it into the business.. the bandit does me fine at the moment but its falling apart under me and i dont think it'll pass its mot

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Had a boring day really... However one of my boys bitches has been round for a premating get together, so that was good. Just got to wait for her to come in season now which feel like ages away (only 8 weeks though)

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im glad I dont have transport lol, feet and buses FTW lol, cheaper lol :thumbup:

Think i'm gunna get my hair cut tomorrow :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.