Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How/where to advertise?

Discussion in 'Dog Boarding' started by purrfectpetz, May 11, 2010.

1. purrfectpetz

purrfectpetz PetForums Newbie

Hi, I've been operating a dog walking and pet boarding service in Stafford for a while now and have had a few clients, but now I would like to expand so it's more of a business than a hobby! :)

I have a website and have printed out some flyers, but just wondered how other dog-boarders advertised their business,and whether it generated much response?

Any tips would be appreciated, thanks.

#1 purrfectpetz, May 11, 2010
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
  2. bevstretton

bevstretton PetForums Member

Hi Ya
    so long as you have the correct insurance's why not try Dog World magazine, there are alot of breeders would be interested in your help:thumbup:

3. PawsandPurrs-Bridgnorth

PawsandPurrs-Bridgnorth PetForums Member

Make sure your fully insured first then, cards in vets, pet shops, supermarkets etc Ad in local papers and stickers for your car!!

4. Jenny Olley

Jenny Olley PetForums VIP

Also take some flyers round to all your big local employers, certainly a good way of getting dogs to walk, and a knock on effect you get them as boarders as they already know and trust you.

5. Paws Media

Paws Media PetForums Newbie

Hi there. I have recently created a website and I am looking for content. I can offer you a small space on our featured clients page to help with your advertising campaign. Please email me if your interested pawsmedia@hotmail.co.uk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice