Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

how to redeem zooplus points?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by morgmonster, Apr 8, 2011.

1. morgmonster

morgmonster PetForums Member

Hiya, I only just realised that I had been getting loyalty points when I do my big food orders from zooplus (whoops!), but I can't figure out how you add rewards items into your shopping basket! Am I being really silly? I'm looking through the items; but can't see any "add to basket" button or anything! Please help! I want to do a big order on Sunday evening so it arrives on Thursday when I have a day off. Plus I've just had an email offering 100 extra points...
    Thanks!

2. dougal22

dougal22 Banned

You have to be logged into 'your zooplus'. Once you've done this, there is a list on the left of the screen. Half way down, click onto 'rewards shop'. This will show the rewards available for the amount of points. Just click onto the basket on the reward you want, and this will add the particular reward to your shopping cart. Good luck :)

3. morgmonster

morgmonster PetForums Member

Thanks! that's weird, when I was looking earlier it didn't have the shopping basket, but now it does. so thanks for the help!
    Hmm, what to get, or shall I save up the points...

4. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Just be aware that the points have a use by date :rolleyes:.It is quite a long time but just thought I would point it out to you.I nearly lost some of mine as I didnt realise at first that I had points.

5. Jansheff

Jansheff PetForums VIP

While we're on the subject, I don't understand the way the points are set out. For instance, it says on my points overview

Available zooPlusPoints: 218
    Of these, only valid through 01/02/12: 22

What's that all about then?:confused:

6. dougal22

dougal22 Banned

I understand that to mean (the 22 in your case) those points will expire on that date. As buffie said earlier, there is an expiry on zooplus points.

I could be wrong, that's just my interpretation :)

7. Jansheff

Jansheff PetForums VIP

But 22 points is the last of 6 orders I've made since I started shopping there. I've done one about every three weeks. That would mean that the others expire earlier - yet it doesn't state when. It's certainly expressed in a very strange, inexplicable way.

8. dougal22

dougal22 Banned

I agree Jansheff, it is weird, and like I said previously, I could be wrong. Perhaps the safest way so you don't lose points would be to email zooplus to clarify. They usually reply to any queries pretty quickly.

9. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

I would agree there dougal22 but,as you say they do have a weird way with words ;)

10. Jansheff

Jansheff PetForums VIP

Yes, I suppose I'll have too. I have three cats and get all my food and litter from there now so they are mounting up fast. I was hoping to save them and get something worthwhile, a cat tree or similar, instead of having hundreds of little cat toys under our feet, but I don't want to risk losing them.

11. dougal22

dougal22 Banned

Like all points/rewards, it's a con to get the customer to spend more money as the customer thinks they're getting something for nothing. I'm soooooooooooooo cynical :rolleyes:

I redeem some of my points every time I order on Thrive treats :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice