Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How to know if a cat with kittens is pregnant again

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by rebecca:))), Jun 15, 2020.

1. rebecca:)))

rebecca:))) PetForums Newbie

Hi sorry to bother again! I posted a while ago about looking after a stray cat and her kittens we found in a garage. We recently spoke to a rescue and they warned us she could be pregnant again already (she’s only around 8-10 months the poor baby, so would be unlikely to survive another pregnancy and would abandon the current kittens as far as i know).l’m just wondering if there would be any signs of this as i don’t think she could “pink up” if she already has milk, just so we can make sure to have her neutered sooner! Thank you and sorry if my info is wrong! :)

2. spotty cats

spotty cats PetForums VIP

It is possible as they weren't brought in until 2-3 weeks old.
    You could get her scanned or the vets could try palpating her tummy, which would need to be done weekly until spayed.
    Just wait and see really, if she comes into heat you'll know she's not likely pregnant.

rebecca:))) likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice