Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How to keep him stress free?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by BethB, May 24, 2010.

1. BethB

BethB PetForums Newbie

Hi everyone,
    Due to a very violent and threatening neighbour me, my partner and 11 month old bob have been forced to move out of our small apartment for our own safety.
    We are currently in my mom and dads front room, very cramped and hot. Icant let bob out of the room as my mom has adog that would probably eat bob for fun :eek:
    We have found a huge 2 bedroomed house to rent, we move in on thursday.
    Bob seems ok with the sudden change, but im worried about when we move on thursday, I dont want 2 quick moves to upset him. Is there anything I can do to make it easier?
    Hesok with this change, just seems a bit bored. He wont have that problem in the new place its huge :thumbup:

So any advice on how to keep him stress free?

2. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

I thin best to just get it over and done with and make sure he gets attention and food and has any of his home comforts, toys with him at all times, but also once moved, let him do what he wants.....one of our cats, if we move....for the first night she'll find a place to hide, then she'll start exploring the next day

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice