Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How to keep a puppy still?

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Carolineoxley, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Carolineoxley

Carolineoxley PetForums Junior

Hi guys not been on for ages as Lola's been keeping me busy - we've had an emergency trip to the vts Saturday as she began limping quite badly there was no accident (that I saw) nor any blood or external signs of injury but limping she was so off to the vets we went.

No break but vet thinks bad sprain probably as a result of her way of throwing herself up and down the stairs and off the bed / sofa

So she's house & garden bound for two weeks with metacam once per day the problem I'm having is that the anti inflammatory is making her comfortable so she's not resting as much as she needs to I don't want her to be in pain but I want her to heal any suggestions welcome I'm out of ideas :confused:

Attached recent pic of Lola per injury so you can see how big she's getting

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice