Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How to find a moderator

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by Chillinator, Oct 16, 2010.

1. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Moderator
    Staff Member

If you give me an idea of the subject I will guide you.

lymorelynn likes this.
  2. Golondrina

Golondrina PetForums Junior

I JOINED YESTERDAY AND MY POSTS WERE SHOWN IMMEDIATELY. I don't understand that there is a problem about the posts waiting to be approved. I repeat, mine were posted immediately after I wrote them.
    On the other hand I don't know how to get the page which shows at the bottom the link to find the moderators.
    Would very much appreciate help in that respect.

tinydestroyer likes this.
  3. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Moderator
    Staff Member

As you have now posted 7 times it appears you have been approved. Some countries, e-mail adresses and IPs are filtered to avoid spamming.
    However you wil not be able to post links or personal messages until you've posted 25 times.

lymorelynn likes this.
  4. Golondrina

Golondrina PetForums Junior

Thank you SusieRainbow. I didn't know about these regulations in some countries and yet I have lived in several.
    What about how to get to the page with the link to the moderators at the bottom. Should I also wait 25 days for that?
    Sorry to be so ignorant. I promise to learn as quickly as I can :Shy:Sorry

tinydestroyer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice