Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

How to find a moderator

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Suggestions' started by Chillinator, Oct 16, 2010.

1. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

I think everyone who complains that moderation is taking too long should contribute to a fund for us to have a raise, don't you? I'm still waiting for the company car I was promised when I took this job on as well.:smile5:

2. Dogaholic2000

Dogaholic2000 Banned

Anyone that complains about moderating here on pet forum needs to get kicked up the butt. Do they realise that these members have volunteered and they don't get payed for it? I'd like to see all the haters try and give up their whole day reading comments to protect our community... Unbelievable. :rolleyes: S xx

3. DianasMom

DianasMom PetForums Member

#23 DianasMom, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  4. Karina&Cat

Karina&Cat PetForums Newbie

I would like my posts removed and my account deleting. I have submitted the contact form but nothing has happened. If a mod happens to read this I'd be grateful if you could grant my request.

#24 Karina&Cat, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  5. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Moderator
    Staff Member

Hello Karina, we don't delete accounts. You can delete your own posts by pressing 'edit' and then backspacing. just type 'deleted'.

6. Karina&Cat

Karina&Cat PetForums Newbie

Thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice