Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How to confuse a doodle :-)

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Cockerpoo lover, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

Whilst spring cleaning found two new tennis balls. Gave to both dogs who were delighted and went off to chew and play with.

So got back door open and threw both balls down my garden path at once, both run out and got a bit confused as to which to get. Especially as both were bouncing at the same time.

Then threw Millys whilst Monty was holding his. Off he flew after it ,stopped and you could almost see the puzzlement as to " how the hell do I pick it up with this one already in my mouth" :D:D One poor confuzzled Monty bless him :D

But miss bossy knickers did her usual- yep sat in the hallway guarding both balls!!

Only knew when Monty came in whimpering and automatically knew madam had both.

2. bobbyw

bobbyw PetForums Senior

Ahh, how cute do they sound...

If I throw a ball for mine he looks at me as if to say "If you're stupid enough to throw it away then you go get the damn thing...." and lies down.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice