Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How to be eco with an incontinent cat?

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Lizp123, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Lizp123

Lizp123 PetForums Newbie

IMG_5412.jpg Hi everyone!

Like lot's of people, i'm trying to change how I live in a way that will have minimul lasting impact on the planet.
    My lovely cat Winnie was born with nerve damage to her back end which has left her with a bit of an odd waddle, no bladder or bowel control and a limp tail! When she runs down the stairs it spins like a propellor!

Anyway, I've switched to reusable wipes when it comes to her changing, but I'm finding it really hard to find a decent 'eco' nappy solution that is 100% reusable.

when it comes to re-usable and eco-conscios nappies for children the list is endless, if only it was the same for our fur family!

So anyone out there attempting the same thing? OR is there anyone out there who makes these or would be up for making these? I'm thinking like the nappy itself is fairly easy to find, its more the insert that I can't seem to find where it's not single use.

Thanks everyone, Liz :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice