Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How Stupid

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Feb 5, 2012.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I very stupidly didn't take Kei's owners flight details, not even the airport they were flying from I didn't think to ask and now I have no idea wether they are back in the UK or what time they are coming for him or anything!

All she said was that they get back late sat night so would get him sunday morning. (she is my friend and neighbour down the street not some random person who wanted me to dogsit btw lol) I sent her 2 texts late lastnight hoping she would let me know a time as I have to go and see to the horse today.

I can't get through to the phone and I'm still sat here waiting. I know that some airports had to stop flights etc I just wish I knew which one they were using.

I hate waiting. I'm also still waiting on my friend confirming if she is still having the kids and my other friend getting back to me to see if she is ok after her and the boyfriend argued.

Not having a good day so far and only been up since 9.30 :crying:

2. BexyBoo

BexyBoo PetForums Member

lol that sounds like something i'd forget to ask :rolleyes:
    I really hate waiting around too i like to know what im doing and when, otherwise i end up walking around feeling lost :huh:

hope they get back to you soon

Becky x

3. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Its not something I would have thought to ask why would you it isn't as if anyone would have known we were going to get this snow when they went away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice