Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

How Rude!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sallyanne, Jul 8, 2009.

1. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Can some people be ?

Just saw a litter of SBT pups advertised in our local free paper which is very unusual.So me been me decided to ring,so I asked if he could tell me a little about them,off he went decribing puppy,blah blah blah,no mention of Mum,etc so I asked about the breeding,he didn't have a clue,I asked if they were health tested,he asked for what :eek: As a breeder he should have known!

So I said for L2/HC and screened for PHPV & PPSC, he said No then he put the phone down :eek:

Apparently he wanted to keep a puppy back but his wife said No,another litter bred for absolutely no purpose other than to supply the Pet market.Do we really need to be breeding more Staffords for the pet market,I really don't think so!

It's a good job he put the phone down or Sal may just have gone off on one! ;)

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

That's terrible :( I only hope the pups find loving families

3. Dundee

Dundee Banned

:thumbdown: SIGH !!! :thumbdown: :sad:

4. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

Ohhh phone him back Sal!! Please!!:D

He's obviously your typical 'lets breed staffies cos they are dead lush and we'll make loads of money' type f**kwit! :cursing:

Dingle likes this.
  5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

A bit like that idiot who was on here the other night. Wanted to breed his staffie because his mates said it was a good looking one :rolleyes:

6. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

Oh good job I wasn't around that night!!!:cursing:

7. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

It was one hell of a night, I admit that :p He started flipping out on everyone when he was told that yes his staff was lovely but it wasn't breed standard

8. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

I must admit I did think about ringing back but knew I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue ;)
    I give up with some people.

The guy who had the white stafford wasn't taking onboard what we were telling him,and because he wasn't hearing what he wanted he started insulting members and my dogs :eek:

I actually thought it was funny the way he insulted Tyler because he is slightly over the breed standard in height,yet according to this guy he had short stumpy legs and no muscle etc....:smilewinkgrin:

And what's the betting he still breeds from him ? :mad:

9. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

how rude indead!

money grabbers comes to mind and prob only wants people to go awww cute puppy when i can buy/pick please!

10. mistique57

mistique57 PetForums Junior

I think there are 2 many staffs being bred it's a shame.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice